User Avatar Image

Walking Dead - Without Clementine

posted by Flawless Melon on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
Walking Dead - Season 2
We all know it's comin'. However, whether it continues Clem's story or not is a mystery. However, it if does how can we expect her to feel attached to a new group of survivors. If she doesn't on the other hand, how will the game act out and what will it be like not having an adorable lil' Clem by your side. The main aim of the game is to survive, but to also look over this little girl throughout the experience and protect her no matter what the cost.

What would TWD be without Clementine by your side? Do you think it would be just as enjoyable?
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It would be a pretty big middle finger if Clementine's appearance in season 2 was nothing more than a cameo.
  • She deserves at least 3 episodes where she is one of the main characters.
  • Sometime next year, Telltale releases the first teaser image for The Walking Dead: The Game Season 2, and Clementine’s nowhere to be seen. The Internet freaks out. However, here’s how the game will go: we start as a new character, we meet the new group, and we cope as things go horribly wrong. Walkers tip over the walls and eat everyone but us and a friend; we’re forced to flee. In the final moments of the episode, we’re lamenting our luck as we cross a sun-covered hill, and then – bam – we see a little girl off in the distance. Credits roll.

-Greg Miller
  • thesuperzapper;755835 said:
    Sometime next year, Telltale releases the first teaser image for The Walking Dead: The Game Season 2, and Clementine’s nowhere to be seen. The Internet freaks out. However, here’s how the game will go: we start as a new character, we meet the new group, and we cope as things go horribly wrong. Walkers tip over the walls and eat everyone but us and a friend; we’re forced to flee. In the final moments of the episode, we’re lamenting our luck as we cross a sun-covered hill, and then – bam – we see a little girl off in the distance. Credits roll.

-Greg Miller
    That's actually a very good idea Greg. Well suggested
  • They'd better include Clem, I need closure!!
  • The only thing I want to see in Season 2 is a Clem zombie.
  • Shouldn't this be in the season 2 speculation thread?

-Anyways, I doubt that TT is going to leave the character of Clementine. I just hope that she gets the same role that she did in season 1. I'd still like her to influence my moral decisions.
  • Yea I don't know if they could introduce another kid with the same moral compass role as Clem. Unless the end goal of that new character was for him/her to be a friend for Clem, then it might work.
  • I'm hoping its with new characters
This discussion has been closed.