User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct FPS based on the TV show, published by Activision

posted by Gman5852 on - last edited - Viewed by 14.4K users
So I just received this in my twitter feed...

I have a bad feeling about this.
695 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Looks terrible and shitty.

Activision is trying to milk another franchise again.
  • TheTalkingHead;726101 said:
    That's basically what you guys are doing.Just because a game is in first person DOES NOT make it a shooter.Portal,Deus Ex and Skyrim are all FP but they are not shooters.
    The game is an FPS actually, that was already confirmed, and why do people not consider Deus Ex a shooter? I know it's more RPG than shooter, but it still is a shooter.
  • What the hell is wrong with some of you people? That game looks awesome. :D
  • Vainamoinen;755692 said:
    Yeah... it'll be a shooter, axe or no axe. They're calling it a "survival FPS".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWRxxjlydQk

*super-yawn*
    Oh... my... That looks horrible... Im not being funny here.. but I am SHOCKED they even bothered to release that video.. I think its going to lose them sales instead of attract them...
  • Is my monitor busted, or is that screen tearing in the video?
  • Hey Graphics aren't all that matter!
    But seriously, those zombies look like they're made of clay, all stiff and shiny. Hopefully the gameplay is much better and they polish some of the graphics up a bit before release.
  • I‘m surprised they released that trailer, the zombies look horrible, like they‘re made of plastic. Everything looks bad and boring in that trailer, whatever interest I had in that game just died.

And the gameplay doesn‘t even look very engaging or innovative from what they showed us :|
  • Viner16;755847 said:
    Hey Graphics aren't all that matter!
    But seriously, those zombies look like they're made of clay, all stiff and shiny. Hopefully the gameplay is much better and they polish some of the graphics up a bit before release.
    I agree with what you are saying about Graphics. They still have some time, and I want to think that this is Alpha Footage. Honestly, I'll wait and see if gameplay holds up.
  • im still willing to give it a try but i doubt it'll come anywhere close to being better or as good as Telltale's.
  • User Avatar Image
    MSG
    Worst thing ever.
This discussion has been closed.