User Avatar Image

I'm about to start my second play through.

posted by Corcline27 on - last edited - Viewed by 518 users
Any suggestions or comments on your own second play throughs? I'm really excited!
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you haven't, do a Douchebag Lee run - it's hilarious. :D
  • It's also quite insteresting to pretend you don't know the outcome of your choices, I found myself making completely different choices than at my first playthrough.
  • that's very tempting. my first time I just made quick/gut decisions based on what I would personally do. it was great , but I don't want to have the same experience twice.
  • I'm still awaiting the day the Windows version gets modded so Lee becomes Uncle Ruckus and half the choices are praising Kenny's skin.
  • thesuperzapper;756515 said:
    A no talking run.
    A no nothing run is even better. If you let most of the big (and a lot of small) decisions time out, other characters usually step and do things for Lee. If you play the whole game like that it almost seems to reduce Lee to a supporting character. :D
  • do as you want. personally my 2nd playthrough was the exact opposite of my first to see the differences (there are barelly any^^)
  • Jaded X Gamer;756522 said:
    A no nothing run is even better. If you let most of the big (and a lot of small) decisions time out, other characters usually step and do things for Lee. If you play the whole game like that it almost seems to reduce Lee to a supporting character. :D
    You also die o. o
  • AnnaSan;756526 said:
    You also die o. o
    Hey, that's part of the fun! :p

Bandit Leader: Hold it right there asshole!
    Lee: ...
    Bandit Leader: Oh you think we're messing around!
    *bang*
  • Whatever it is you do, don't make any of the same decisions. It's the best way to experience as much of the game as possible. Don't even use the same dialogue options that you did before.
This discussion has been closed.