User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 77.5K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Flash Get-Back-On-That-Horse Sales

Little Inferno 50% off
    Rocksmith 50% off
    Guns Of Icarus Online 66% off

While I do not recall all of these being previous sales(means nothing, I've been out of it), they're pretty crappy ones.
  • Johro;756567 said:
    While I do not recall all of these being previous sales(means nothing, I've been out of it), they're pretty crappy ones.
    I don't think any of them has been a deal yet, but Little Inferno lost the community choice to the Orcs Must Die franchise about a week ago. Is it really that crappy or is it just not much of a game per se?
  • I haven't played it. 50% off isn't really enough for me to try it either. It just doesn't look that interesting.
  • flesk;756598 said:
    Is it really that crappy or is it just not much of a game per se?
    You burn stuff in an oven to grind for money that lets you burn more stuff and try to find combinations.
    I personally love burning stuff and since I no longer have an oven this was really relaxing to me. I enjoyed it a lot but I don't thing this game is for everyone.
  • Left 6 Dead 1+2 75% off
    Ace Of Spades 50% off
    Symphony 66% off
  • der_ketzer;756624 said:
    You burn stuff in an oven to grind for money that lets you burn more stuff and try to find combinations.
    I personally love burning stuff and since I no longer have an oven this was really relaxing to me. I enjoyed it a lot but I don't thing this game is for everyone.
    So it's basically a variation of games like Alchemy only with a bit of story and burning things? I think that sounds promising. I do have an oven but I usually only throw logs in it too avoid getting too much soot and ashes. And while it's good for keeping my home warm, it really doesn't provide too much entertainment and I can't operate it from the couch.
  • OK, who was it who wanted the Bond games to go on sale? Well... too late, it seems, as the Bond games have been removed from Steam and other digital distribution sources.
  • Flash Sales

Bioshock Franchise 75% off
    Babel Rising 50% off
    Evochrone Mercenary 75% off
  • Daily Deals

RAGE 75% off
    Sleeping Dogs 66% off
    Forge 50% off
    Amnesia 75% off
    Crysis Franchise 75% off
    Trine Franchise 75% off
Add Comment