User Avatar Image

False advertising

posted by scorcher117 on - last edited - Viewed by 705 users
Just straight up the multi-pack deal says you get 25% off NO only if you are paying using $dollars$ but not if you use £GBP the individual price would £2.99 each so a total of about £11.99 25% off should be £8.99 not £10.49 as it is priced so simply WTF???
10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This should probably be moved to shopping/activation help.
  • Oh man, it's essential you save dat £2.00, eh!?
  • CarScar;756137 said:
    Oh man, it's essential you save dat £2.00, eh!?
    I didn't check if what OP is saying is correct but if that is the case absolutely yes. It doesn't matter if it is £2.00, £100, £1 million or £0.10.

Prices should be correct! And it's not like the game get's sold once to 1 person.
    It gets sold hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands of times and those numbers add up.
  • Moved to Support.
  • CarScar;756137 said:
    Oh man, it's essential you save dat £2.00, eh!?
    £2.00 can help with a coffee or a frapachino or something
  • This is rather annoying as like it was said oh it's £2.00, yeh but it's still false advertising and I'm not sure if I will buy this now because of that, to be honest I really don't know what they can do other than waiting a month or so and possibly having the pricing changed. But that may mean I won't buy it as I may have wanted it on the moment on an impulse but hey I just want this fixed in someway.
  • Nobody replying no officials explaining things c'mon anything
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    The pricing that we set was in USD only. We specified that each episode would be $4.99 and the multipack would be $14.99 (a 25% discount). Unfortunately we have no control over the conversion rate that Apple uses for other currencies. If you'd like to inquire about a potential price discrepency, please contact Apple Support for further assistance.
  • Could you at least make it so the UK version doesn't have a banner saying save a 25% off with the multi-pack
  • Could you at least make it so the UK version doesn't have a banner saying save a 25% off with the multi-pack
This discussion has been closed.