User Avatar Image

Who will you pick to survive with you?

posted by CarleyandLeeTWD on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Idk if there is a thread like this, but there probably is (but old?)

THE QUESTION:

If you could pick 2 survivors you could hold out with, who will you pick and why?

I'd pick Carley and Mark.

Mark held out for a long time, and he's good with a rifle and is smart. He's also good in gathering stuff in my opinion, and you could trust him.

Carley because she's a good shot and has a good personality, very truthful/trustworthy and with her knowledge (you know she was a reporter in war zones so she's also smart and alert) what else is she's nice,both character and looks.

WHAT ARE YOURS?
55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kenny and Carley. I believe I do not need to explain why.
  • Kenny and Carley, because bros (and one ho) for life. Unless he gets all whiney about his not-present/dead family. Then it'd be Doug and Carley because bros (and one ho), minus Kenny's depression.
  • From the game? Probably either Lee or Carley with Molly. From the entirety of the universe? Daryl and Michonne.
    Kaserkin;756695 said:
    So I'll take Kenny and Ben. If I could take kids Clem will be in it too.
    Why would you take Ben when you want to survive...?
  • CarScar;756848 said:
    From the game? Probably either Lee or Carley with Molly. From the entirety of the universe? Daryl and Michonne.

Why would you take Ben when you want to survive...?
    You could say I like challenges.
  • Carley and Molly for me.....I mean, we girls gotta stick together right???

We'll be the "Primo Trio"!

Girl Power, Yeah!!!

• From the entire universe, totes Larry and the Governor. Realistically Molly and Larry. We would be a zombie killing squad.
  • I wander how Carley and Molly would interact...? I'm kind of doubtful that those two would even get along haha.
  • If I was a crazy guy who enjoys human meat, then I'd probably take that St. John brother who's extremely creepy... Ehh... Danny? He's good with guns and he can scare everyone just by looking at them.

But since I'm a normal person, I'd pick Carley and Mark.

Carley:

- Good and interesting personality
    - Reliable
    - Trustworthy
    - Good with handguns
    - Good physical form
    - Looks good

I know that Carley would back me up if something goes wrong, I know I can trust her with my life, I know that she would shoot walkers right between the eyes and that she would not fail any jumps or climbs. And I would be pretty nice to her, ahem.

From the survival point of view, that's a perfect companion, at least for me.

Mark:

- Good personality
    - Good intelligence
    - Reliable
    - Trustworthy
    - Good physical form
    - Cool glasses :)
    - Good with guns

Again, Mark is a reliable guy whom I can trust, he knows how to handle a weapon pretty well, his coordination skills are good, he is intelligent and rational most of the time.

A team like that would be able to survive.
  • From the game, Molly and Lee.
    From the entire TWD universe, Tyreese and Michonne from the comics :)
Add Comment