28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If they really try to carry over the saves from the first season, I think that would mean that we will meet Clementine again. The second season could simply start after the last sequence we saw in episode five.
  • I am not fond of the Idea with larger games and universes.
  • Yes,finally! :D *clicks on link to read*
    --Will be edited after reading is completed--

Edit...

Hm,well...still making the concept?Perhaps it might not be 2013 after all,but I'm glad to hear they are definitely working on it. :)
  • Psyconix;757756 said:
    If they really try to carry over the saves from the first season, I think that would mean that we will meet Clementine again. The second season could simply start after the last sequence we saw in episode five.
    Agree,if they are going to carry over our choices and story in the second season,Clem will definitely be a part of it.It kinda wouldn't make doing something like that if the story will be completely different. :rolleyes:
  • WTF?! We don't need Star wars, we need The Walking Dead! More!
  • -Should this be in the season 2 speculation thread?

Anyways, I actually thought that the idea of importing saves wasn't set in stone before. Good luck with this, TT!

It also seems like TT is having interest in Star Wars after all. I have mixed feelings about this...
  • I think the idea to do the following draft Star wars - the worst idea of the possible. Goddamn I can't belive that!
  • Err, is that it? 3 sentence-interview or am I missing something?
  • User Avatar Image
    OzzyUK Moderator
    It looks like it might not be out until 2014 or late 2013, hopefully the saved games can be carried over so Clementine remembers some of the things we told her in Season 1. Also we should get some more Playing Dead episodes to tease us and give us more information on Season 2 and more Q&A sessions.
  • zev_zev;757773 said:
    WTF?! We don't need Star wars, we need The Walking Dead! More!
    You realize they said work on Star Wars... AFTER The Walking Dead?
This discussion has been closed.