User Avatar Image

Did you decide to cut Lee's arm off or not?

posted by Obrusnine on - last edited - Viewed by 51.8K users
I personally decided to cut it off. It seemed that if there was any way I was going to live through this at all that I was going to have to cut it off (although, the only person I've ever seen survive a bite in TWD is Herschel from the TV Show). I mean, of course, it didn't matter anyways. But how many of you cut off your arm and how many of you didn't? Also, why?
55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I still had hope...so yeah, I cut it off
  • I cut it off...

We all got a little desperate and I knew he was dead but...

At least my Zombie Lee is even less of a threat with only one arm which is tied to a radiator
  • That choice was to show how far you were willing to go to save some one you cared about i cut it off because it was all to save clem
  • KingOfTheDead;758503 said:
    That choice was to show how far you were willing to go to save some one you cared about i cut it off because it was all to save clem
    What?! That's Heavy Rain's thing!
  • anonymau5;758505 said:
    What?! That's Heavy Rain's thing!
    no. think about jason man did you really try your hardest to find him.
  • KingOfTheDead;758516 said:
    no. think about jason man did you really try your hardest to find him.
    I was joking, but Heavy Rain did the whole "How far are you willing to go" thing poorly. I mean, your character did, but you didn't much care. With the horrible voice acting for the kids, and barely getting to know them, most people I know just played through heavy rain for the tits. Also, when I was supposed to be finding Jason, I just mashed the "JASON!" button. without really walking anywhere. So... not very far.
  • anonymau5;758519 said:
    I was joking, but Heavy Rain did the whole "How far are you willing to go" thing poorly. I mean, your character did, but you didn't much care. With the horrible voice acting for the kids, and barely getting to know them, most people I know just played through heavy rain for the tits. Also, when I was supposed to be finding Jason, I just mashed the "JASON!" button. without really walking anywhere. So... not very far.
    "Jason...Jason....Jason..Where are you Jason" That scene annoyed me the most but it was a great game.
  • I didn't cut Lee's arm, because I thought he could die due to massive blood loss. I also thought that he would need two arms to save Clementine from the stranger.
  • Psyconix;758886 said:
    I didn't cut Lee's arm, because I thought he could die due to massive blood loss. I also thought that he would need two arms to save Clementine from the stranger.
    you thought wrong you only needed one.
  • I want to cut my arm off

Add Comment