User Avatar Image

Hilarious video! Lee B****slaps Molly! +My thoughts on TWD.

posted by Frostixa on - last edited - Viewed by 754 users
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBmBeTwXrzM

I made this video a couple days ago and only uploaded it now. Thought it was hilarious :p

On a side note, just finished playing TWD season 1. I cannot believe how choked up I got in this game. First game in a while to get my eyes watery. Absolutely loved it!

Hope you play as clementine or something in season 2, and bump into old characters who may have survived.

PS: Not sure if this is wrong forum for this or not.
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nice! Not that I take pleasure in beating Molly, but that was definitely one of the harder clicking events in the game IMHO.
  • double_u;759004 said:
    Nice! Not that I take pleasure in beating Molly, but that was definitely one of the harder clicking events in the game IMHO.
    Haha thanks! Yeah of course. On my first play through I was a nice guy... though the second I did like a jerk play through :p
  • So that's what happens... :D
  • God I love that sequence, laying a smack down as Lee was so awesome.
  • Haha yep Viner that is what happens!

Yeah car, when I got to do that in my second play through it was awesome. I felt bad but I got a similar feeling to episode 5 when you beat down the walkers with the cleaver or w/e.
  • Seeing as she kicked my (Lee's) ass - I really enjoyed that video (despite liking Molly) LOL
  • DreadMagus;759019 said:
    Seeing as she kicked my (Lee's) ass - I really enjoyed that video (despite liking Molly) LOL
    LOL! Revenge is sweet ;)
  • Frostixa;759014 said:
    Haha yep Viner that is what happens!

Yeah car, when I got to do that in my second play through it was awesome. I felt bad but I got a similar feeling to episode 5 when you beat down the walkers with the cleaver or w/e.
    I actually managed to get it with my first playthrough. I was panicking and just click spammed. Managed to actually click the bubble in time lmao.
  • CarScar;759024 said:
    I actually managed to get it with my first playthrough. I was panicking and just click spammed. Managed to actually click the bubble in time lmao.
    LOL! I felt like I would kill or something so I didn't want to touch her 1st time:o
  • LOL - I've watched this like four times now, and it keeps getting funnier each and every time I see it.

On a side note, I watched the vid and forgot to read the first post.... TTG has said our saves will transfer somehow to Season 2 - so there's an extremely good chance we'll see people from Season 1, even if we get a new group in 2.
This discussion has been closed.