User Avatar Image

How many times have you played...

posted by Corcline27 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
How many times have you played season 1. If you have played more than once, how do your experiences compare? And was it just as fun the second, third, or fourth time you played?

E: How many of you have played it again since you've answered this poll? I am currently playing for the third time. Just can't get enough..
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Episode 1 three times, 2-4 two times (thank you bug) and 5 once.
  • I feel as if I experienced my story in a second life kinda. If I were to play it again I'd be tearing the path I created... hard to explain lol.
  • If telltale is going to somehow transfer your choices to season 2, how will they do so if you have played more than once and made different decisions?
  • Corcline27;759076 said:
    If telltale is going to somehow transfer your choices to season 2, how will they do so if you have played more than once and made different decisions?
    Possibly like in Mass Effect - by allowing you to chose the save file for import.

And answering the topic: I've played it once. What happened with my Lee can't be changed by me, I like to keep my story clear. But I've watched other people play it differently on YouTube.
  • Twice(for now!) My first one was mainly my personal and emotional choices, putting myself in Lee's shoes and choosing what I think is right.
    My second one was pro-Kenny. Love the bro speech xD
    Starting my third one soon, probably a Scumbag Lee c:
  • Only once so far...tried to start a second one, but I'm still not over the ending. Gonna take a little while to get past that. Mark of a fantastic game.
  • Finished the game once, but I've played the first episode about 4 times, because of savegames errors.
  • Twice. First, main playthrough and "canon" of all. Second, completely siding with Kenny with the goal of hearing his friends to the end speech at the end of episode 4. It was totally worth it.
  • I'm working on getting to the friend speech right now. I can't wait to hear that sh!+.
  • Played through episodes 1-3 three times, once with my natural instincts of play, once with silent/jerk Lee, because I thought it would be fun to see the differences. Had to delete the game and download again and start from scratch because of download problems with episode 4, so I played 1-3 the same way I had in my initial play through. Played episodes 4 & 5 once. I think I will play again right before season 2 comes out.
This discussion has been closed.