User Avatar Image

Why does everyone think that Doug is fat?

posted by kennyissaltlick on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
He does not look fat at all.
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • xXNinjaScoreXx;758962 said:
    Saying "Everyone" is a lot easier than naming each and every person that thinks it. It's not always literal people >.>
    And far more misleading than... some people, more than a few, a great many I've seen, or my favorite "Some have said".
  • xXNinjaScoreXx;758979 said:
    I guarantee you I will get hate spam from this, but I think i'm the only one that doesn't like Carley. No, really, I don't like her. The only reason I would save her is to tell everyone about my past.
    Ain't nothing wrong with that.

I dislike Doug for the most petty of reasons - you like what you like, and if anyone disagrees, sucks to be them. :D
  • Doug is fat?! I didn't think so.
  • Yeah, I don't see it either.

I'd rate him as healthy.
  • MSG;758975 said:
    I had a very long, very inappropriate post typed up in response to the Doug thread posted earlier, and whether he was interested in a relationship with Lee. Then the thread was closed, and my masterpiece was lost forever.

This displeases me.
    Lolz. Everyone saved Carley because they wanted her and Lee to get it on. Little did they know what could have been if they had gone the other way...
  • He looks fat but for me he is chubby. Hes not that tall, so his body mass isnt as distirbuted than taller people who are heavy but dont lookfat
  • distortion;759063 said:
    Lolz. Everyone saved Carley because they wanted her and Lee to get it on. Little did they know what could have been if they had gone the other way...
    Yay, Yaoi!
  • He's chubby, not fat or overweight.
  • You know, guys, I noticed tons and tons of arguments about "Carley VS Doug".
    But I don't understand the reason for those. Really!

You like Carley more than Doug? There, you can have her in your game!
    You like Doug more than Carley? There, you can have him in your game!

What's the problem?..
  • JamesDMorgan;759445 said:
    You know, guys, I noticed tons and tons of arguments about "Carley VS Doug".
    But I don't understand the reason for those. Really!

You like Carley more than Doug? There, you can have her in your game!
    You like Doug more than Carley? There, you can have him in your game!

What's the problem?..
    There is no problem. It's fun to debate who you believe is better. No one is taking away from these"arguments" with hurt feelings or grudges. Or at least, they aren't supposed to. Hopefully, after each of the debates over which one is better, someone will leave the conversation knowing more about the character they didn't pick.
This discussion has been closed.