User Avatar Image

Rank the five episodes of this game from best to worst.

posted by lastdodobird on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
I can't opine yet since I've only gotten past Episode 1. But I think it's quite a game so far :) For those who have played the whole thing through, how would you rank the five episodes?

Episode 1 - "A New Day"
Episode 2 - "Starved for Help"
Episode 3 - "Long Road Ahead"
Episode 4 - "Around Every Corner"
Episode 5 - "No Time Left"

Post your rankings from best to worst. Thanks!

EDIT (01.09.2013): Current standing from all posts if we put scores to from best 5 pts to worst 1pt

Episode 5 - "No Time Left" = 115 pts.
Episode 2 - "Starved for Help" = 106 pts.
Episode 4 - "Around Every Corner" = 97 pts.
Episode 3 - "Long Road Ahead" = 68 pts.
Episode 1 - "A New Day" = 64 pts.
58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 2>4>1>5>3

The only good thing in Episode 3 was meeting Omid and Christa
  • 3 wasn't bad in gameplay terms. I think it only suffers in these lists since it was such a heartless bitch. My defining memory of it is pain.
  • The Fallen;759282 said:
    3 wasn't bad in gameplay terms. I think it only suffers in these lists since it was such a heartless bitch. My defining memory of it is pain.
    Yep, in just one episode we lost half of the group in a matter of minutes, Carley's/Doug's death being the worst (atleast for me).
    3 wasn't bad in gameplay terms. I think it only suffers in these lists since it was such a heartless bitch. My defining memory of it is pain.
    I think 3 was more like a small child trying to be a heartless bitch.
  • ASSASSINO;759294 said:
    Yep, in just one episode we lost half of the group in a matter of minutes, Carley's/Doug's death being the worst (atleast for me).
    imagine playing it with a friend: you need to go to the bathroom (without pausing the game), which happens to be downstairs, while you are playing upstairs, you come back after 5-10 minutes and ask your buddy: where the hell did everyone go? and you are like: wtf...!?

didn't happen to me, but i laughed my ass off hearing it for the first time :D
    Agree. Should be noted as well that every time I see your avitar, the dull pain comes back... please keep your posts to a minimum. :(
    Episode 3 wasn't a bad EP(I don't think there is a bad EP) Its my least favorite because it was the EP to me that broke the illusion of your choices mattering. Carley/Doug dying at the same place the same way, and then at the end the choice to save Christa or Omid was a joke, pointless and whoever you save repeats almost the same line. There was other things in the Ep as well.

I know there are similar things in other EPs but for me until EP 3 I still felt my choices were playing a bigger role.
This discussion has been closed.