User Avatar Image

Why does everyone think that Doug is fat?

posted by kennyissaltlick on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
He does not look fat at all.
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You know, guys, I noticed tons and tons of arguments about "Carley VS Doug".
    But I don't understand the reason for those. Really!

You like Carley more than Doug? There, you can have her in your game!
    You like Doug more than Carley? There, you can have him in your game!

What's the problem?..
  • JamesDMorgan;759445 said:
    You know, guys, I noticed tons and tons of arguments about "Carley VS Doug".
    But I don't understand the reason for those. Really!

You like Carley more than Doug? There, you can have her in your game!
    You like Doug more than Carley? There, you can have him in your game!

What's the problem?..
    There is no problem. It's fun to debate who you believe is better. No one is taking away from these"arguments" with hurt feelings or grudges. Or at least, they aren't supposed to. Hopefully, after each of the debates over which one is better, someone will leave the conversation knowing more about the character they didn't pick.
  • It's not that Doug is fat, but he's the heaviest one compared to the others in the group, like Lee, Kenny, Glenn, Ben, etc. Larry might be a bit bigger than Doug, but I think a lot of that is muscle.
  • plump is how i would describe Doug, nothing more than that, it would probably be a bit of an advantage with the lack of food, he just has a bit of a reserve tank of energy to burn, like how Arctic explorers fatten up a bit before they set off
  • Well he is pretty chubby to begin with. Wouldn't call him 'fat' per se but he is definately at least slightly overweight. Also in EP2 when he is chomping away on those cookies doesn't help ;)
  • Doug is fat, like Kat and Brie.
  • thewalkingwalker;758699 said:
    He's not fat...he's just a bit overweight
    :D just a bit overweight
  • Haha, this whole discussion is complete bullshit :D
  • k1ngMe;759587 said:
    Doug is fat, like Kat and Brie.
    Hey! Kat and Brie just have those wide, child-bearing hips. :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.