User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 429K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ooh I got one!

"I had a parrot. It died."
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    For anyone who follows what Majus is up to these days... he and his team just created a short game for the Indie Speed Run competition. You can play Caesar's Day Off online at The Escapist!
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Perfect ending!!!

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Vainamoinen;760190 said:
    Perfect ending!!!
    Unless you manage to get eaten by your own lion. :p
  • GuruGuru214;759635 said:
    So for one wonderful week, I had a Galaxy S III. It was all fancy and red and did all kinds of cool things.

What it didn't do was notify me of incoming calls.

The phone would intermittently ignore the network, not taking calls and delaying my incoming texts until either it decided to pay attention again or I tried to make an outgoing call. So after spending a decent chunk of my day dealing with it, the old phone is back on its way to Amazon and I've made a trip to the AT&T store to get a new mini-SIM card for my old Captivate (AT&T's original Galaxy S), as the S3 takes a micro-SIM.

Oh, and other than my time, I'm also out $12, because my screen protector was attached to the busted phone and I couldn't save it for the new phone, so I had to order a new one.
    WELL. That was fast. New phone is charging up now. Only problem is that it'll be at least tomorrow before my new screen protector arrives, if not Monday, so I'm still sitting on my old phone until then.

Actually, I'm sitting on my older phone right now, as I woke up today to find that my old smartphone was warm and unresponsive, so it's spending some time apart from its battery so that it might function this evening.
  • WarpSpeed;760099 said:
    I realized I could write a whole lot of Star Trek fanfics like this, too:

Engage!
    Romulans!
    Klingons!
    Borg!
    Phasers!
    Computer!
    Wormhole!
    Holodeck.
    Paradox.
    Q! (Hey, a one-letter story!)
    WarpSpeed! (That's two words, you say? Well, maybe they're just addressing me! It's my fanfic, and I can be Mary Sue if I wanna!)
    Shields! http://youtu.be/wjd-Em7_R1o?t=1m11s
  • Guys if we combined our powers we can stop this threat and save the world!
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    puzzlebox;760193 said:
    [QUOTE=Vainamoinen;760190]Perfect ending!!!
    Unless you manage to get eaten by your own lion. :p[/QUOTE]
    I liked the one with the breakdancing George Lucas.
  • coolsome;760251 said:
    Guys if we combined our powers we can stop this threat and save the world!
    What threat? There's no threats on this forum.

...Have you been drinking?
  • StrongBrush1;760444 said:
    What threat? There's no threats on this forum.

...Have you been drinking?
    My god he can't see the threat anymore! He's been Indoctrinated! Guys, I'm afraid we are going to have to kill him before he kills us all!
This discussion has been closed.