User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] TWDG easter eggs / references / hidden jokes?

posted by GeneralC on - last edited - Viewed by 15.4K users
has anyone found any Easter eggs in this game yet if you have could you
maybe take a picture or video and post it here
189 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, I searched for on google en even here, I didn't find anybody talking 'bout it.
  • Gadgetron;755707 said:
    Well, I searched for on google en even here, I didn't find anybody talking 'bout it.
    Trust me, you're not the only one. Those that noticed probably thought it was too obvious to mention, and probably everyone else just didn't get the connection.
  • jweir;755715 said:
    Trust me, you're not the only one. Those that noticed probably thought it was too obvious to mention, and probably everyone else just didn't get the connection.
    Yeah, Walking Dead isn't exactly... geared towards the Sam and Max audience, as shown by the old blog comments :(
  • Just a list of easter eggs and allusions I found in episode 5 C:

Easter Eggs:
    Randy Tudor (Powerful 'stache)
    Found by talking to Kenny 5(6?) times in the dead couple's room

Allusions:

You start and end the game in handcuffs. (determinant)

The game starts with Lee picking up shotgun bullets and ends with Clem doing the same

The walkie talkie brings together, then tears apart Lee and Clem

You start the game killing a zombie caretaker/babysitter, only to become one yourself. (determinant)

The game starts and ends with a child indirectly causing the death of an adult who has saved their life. (Duck/Shawn and Clem/Lee)

The game starts with Clem handing Lee a weapon (hammer) and ends with Lee handing Clem a weapon (baseball bat)

The game starts and ends with you being near and then killing a zombie police officer.

Will add more :D
  • How did Shawn save Duck?
  • Nuked;760770 said:
    How did Shawn save Duck?
    Shawn/Hershel saved Duck's family when they let him stay on the farm for the night, does that count? :P
  • dinofire;760776 said:
    Shawn/Hershel saved Duck's family when they let him stay on the farm for the night, does that count? :P
    I think it does:rolleyes:
  • dinofire;760767 said:
    Just a list of easter eggs and allusions I found in episode 5 C:

Easter Eggs:
    Randy Tudor (Powerful 'stache)
    Found by talking to Kenny 5(6?) times in the dead couple's room

I just did that after I read this today. I laughed so hard what the heck was that?:D
  • Whoa whoa, how did Clem make lee die?
  • ClemmyIsBad;762063 said:
    Whoa whoa, how did Clem make lee die?
    Trusting Campman, and getting kidnapped by him, indirectly caused Lee to get bitten. Then when everyone went to look for her at the hospital, Vernon stole the boat. The entire group got screwed because Clem trusted this guy, and Lee, Kenny, and Ben (Determinant) all died because of it. Omid and Christa are still MIA.
Add Comment