User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 448.3K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Okay, something's bugging me.

I have this notification of a friend request on this board, and it's been there for quite some time, at least a month. Now I don't have the heart to just press the ignore button, but that 1 on that notification counter just bugs me.
  • coolsome;760973 said:
    That a good aaaggGGHHH!!!!?
    Yes!
  • GaryCXJk;761033 said:
    Okay, something's bugging me.

I have this notification of a friend request on this board, and it's been there for quite some time, at least a month. Now I don't have the heart to just press the ignore button, but that 1 on that notification counter just bugs me.
    That's weird. I have exactly that same thing. I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it and now it's bugging me.

How bout this: We press ignore at the same time. I mean, technically the request has been ignored for however long it's been there anyways so this is just a formality.
  • coolsome;760973 said:
    That a good aaaggGGHHH!!!!?
    I remember when doodoo posted those.
  • Because I imagine that rape jokes would probably be too offensive for the TTG crowd, I'll just say that I honestly feel that my purpose as an aspiring game developer is just to piss the hell right out of everybody. I'm not entirely convinced that "piss the hell out of someone" makes any sense at all, but frankly, I just don't care.
  • I'm waiting for OC Remix to release its Final Fantasy VI album and unleash a horrible series of dance remixes of classic songs upon the world.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    My sleep schedule is all screwed up. I'm just about ready to go to bed at the time when I should be waking up.

Luckily I don't have anything to do today.
  • Mmmm reheated kedgeree...
  • Who the what? Huh? I'm so confused.
This discussion has been closed.