User Avatar Image

Regrets

posted by CactusPresident on - last edited - Viewed by 879 users
My regrets are unable to save both doug and carley, not killing larry sooner and finally unable to get ben to redeem himself.
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • CactusPresident;761129 said:
    My regrets are unable to save both doug and carley, not killing larry sooner and finally unable to get ben to redeem himself.
    My regret is that you are unable to say "I love you" or "Happy Birthday" during the final moments Lee has with Clementine.
    • I regret not being able to save Carley, especially how the majority of her screen time was spent saving me. I failed her.

• I regret not being more reassuring to Katjaa.

• I regret not telling "happy birthday" to Clementine.

• I regret not being nicer to Larry.

• I regret not being able to do Kenny, and importantly, Katjaa the service of protecting their only child.

• I regret failing Clementine and not being there to protect her anymore.
    Although the game limited me on what I could do but still, eh it sucks.
  • I regret not being able to save Carley (as well), since she's saved me many times, and gave advice and good friendship, etc.

I regret killing duck, although it had to be done.

I regret failing clem and the others.
  • ajtpak;761131 said:
    My regret is that you are unable to say "I love you" or "Happy Birthday" during the final moments Lee has with Clementine.
    Mind reader?
  • i don't think i can regret not doing the impossible, and i did exactly what i wanted to do from the choices given, although i would have like it if i could have saved everybody
  • I don't have any regrets because i just do another playthrough :D
  • Can't regret something I don't have control of.
  • I regretted the fact that I didn't chop Lee's arm off.
    That's it.
  • JordyLicht;761267 said:
    I regretted the fact that I didn't chop Lee's arm off.
    That's it.
    I always do it. Gives me some hope that maybe he's still alive and just passed out from blood loss.
  • Regret... Lee's bite.
This discussion has been closed.