User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 446.1K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Secret Fawful and I are lovers, and will defend each other to the death.
  • What about... TO THE PAIN!
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Alcoremortis;761405 said:
    What about... TO THE PAIN!
  • monkey_05_06;761399 said:
    Secret Fawful and I are lovers, and will defend each other to the death.
    Damn it, don't pull me back into the cesspool. There's only one thing that can solve this. Angry sex. Time for you to bite the pillow, my man.
  • Alcoremortis and puzzlebox, I love you ladies. :)

Fawful, it'll be hard for me to bite the pillow when I'm always the one on top. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Let's have a pizza orgy.
  • monkey_05_06;761413 said:
    Alcoremortis and puzzlebox, I love you ladies. :)

Fawful, it'll be hard for me to bite the pillow when I'm always the one on top. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Let's have a pizza orgy.
    Okay, Mr. Schafer. Hah, I bet no one will suspect you're really Tim Schafer.

(because you're not)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Iryon;760898 said:
    It ain't over yet. February can still make us shiver.
    Pah! I stopped shivering two years ago. I've only used the heater once this winter. And that was for the ladies. ;)
    DAISHI;761093 said:
    Aw doodoo.
    U no talk about the banned. And remember who sneaked when he last visited. :D
    DAISHI;761204 said:
    I'm waiting for OC Remix to release its Final Fantasy VI album and unleash a horrible series of dance remixes of classic songs upon the world.
    Their last efforts weren't even that dance/ravey, but I concede the horrible part.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Vainamoinen;761451 said:
    I've only used the heater once this winter. And that was for the ladies. ;)
    "Is it just me, or is it getting really hot in here...?" You playa!
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    puzzlebox;761452 said:
    "Is it just me, or is it getting really hot in here...?" You playa!
    Both married with children and us all three too damn tired at 4AM for anything even remotely inappropriate. We had fun at that gay bar nonetheless. I mean, although not one of us actually was. :rolleyes:
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Has anyone here played Kentucky Route Zero? I'm curious, especially given the format (5 episode season).
This discussion has been closed.