User Avatar Image

Episode 3 - Can I save the girl surrounded by walkers?

posted by Phil_TWD on - last edited - Viewed by 10.2K users
Every time I try to rescue her, I end up shooting her unintentionally or leaving her with them.

Can't I protect her? :(
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I left her for the dead, who cares it's inhumane, I gotta survive too God dammit.
  • I left her alive too. Couldn't save her and couldn't murder a innocent human. You may call it a mercy killing but I couldn't do it. She could have saved herself if she hadn't freaked out.
  • I kept trying to save her too felt bad for her.
  • i shooted her, its better than turning into a walker
  • didn't the game establish that being bitten is NOT what turns you into a walker?
    back when we questioned the high school kid at the motel, he revealed that everyone turns into a walker upon death, not upon bite...

so how is shooting her in any way a "mercy killing"?
  • mickeygfuk;805312 said:
    didn't the game establish that being bitten is NOT what turns you into a walker?
    back when we questioned the high school kid at the motel, he revealed that everyone turns into a walker upon death, not upon bite...

so how is shooting her in any way a "mercy killing"?
    Being bitten kills you, and dying turns you into a walker.
  • i missed that bit.
    thanks!
  • After she gets bit, the nicest thing you can really do for her is shoot her and save her from the agonizing death. I was trying to play smart and stay on Kenny's side, but it was tough leaving her for walker bait and hearing those screams. She probably wouldn't have made a great survivor though... Running out into the streets screaming like that.
  • think that's gonna play a part in 400 days? like if you leave her the survivors encounter her and learn about amputation and stuff, but if shes dead, they just walk past her?
  • how is this non spoiler?
This discussion has been closed.