6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Everything he says..Reminds me Lee ;(
    But all what he says Is so true :)
  • I don't understand why you posted a link to a link, but for those who want to skip right to the (audio only) interview posted above here ya go.
  • RobtMyers;761441 said:
    I don't understand why you posted a link to a link, but for those who want to skip right to the (audio only) interview posted above here ya go.
    it's not that hard to click on it, but thanks for making it "easy" for others..
  • This is a really interesting interview..thanks!
  • Dave mentions during this interview how this was the first time in any work he'd ever done, he felt compelled to actually meet the other members of the cast to sit together for dinner.

Made me think how fun that would have been to be a fly on the wall and listen to them talk. I could just imagine them all laughing getting into character talking like as Melissa (Clem) is about to take a bite of her dinner and Dave yell's CLEM DONT EAT THAT!
    :)
  • WowMutt;761585 said:
    Dave mentions during this interview how this was the first time in any work he'd ever done, he felt compelled to actually meet the other members of the cast to sit together for dinner.

Made me think how fun that would have been to be a fly on the wall and listen to them talk. I could just imagine them all laughing getting into character talking like as Melissa (Clem) is about to take a bite of her dinner and Dave yell's CLEM DONT EAT THAT!
    :)
    :) yeah, I'm sure that meeting added a bit of extra magic to their performances
This discussion has been closed.