User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 448.4K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Giant Tope: You could always follow my life strategy and just be forever alone. Relationships can't hurt you if you're never in one...ever... :|
  • WarpSpeed;761586 said:
    Main rule is, don't worry about everybody else's rules.
    Pfft, like you know everything. I don't care what you say, I'm going to follow ALL THE RULES.
  • B-but now you've created an insoluble paradox! You can't follow all the rules without breaking Warpspeed's rule! AGGGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!
  • alcoremortis;761624 said:
    b-but now you've created an insoluble paradox! You can't follow all the rules without breaking warpspeed's rule! Agggggghghghghghghghghghgh!
    ka'plah!
  • Everything is soluble given enough water and time.
  • Rather Dashing;761628 said:
    Everything is soluble given enough water and time.
    Except my love for you. It's an indilutable substance.

Also, probably dangerous in high concentration.
  • DAISHI;761627 said:
    ka'plah!
    Actually, it's " Qapla' ", thank you very much.
  • Alcoremortis;761634 said:
    Actually, it's " Qapla' ", thank you very much.
    That's just common anglicization. Both spellings are legit.
  • divisionten;761604 said:
    Just got a Kindle. Book suggestions?
    Struglend Tales *shamelessplugforfellowttgforummember*
  • Clearly the Klingons know a thing or two about relationships. If you survive one of those, you'll definitely know where you stand!

Seriously, using the example of co-workers, it's generally a bad idea just because you still have to work with the person even if there's a nasty break-up, or quit your job, but on the other hand, I know couples who met working together, got married, and have stayed that way for years, so things can also go really right.

It's even riskier to date your boss, as the legal system frequently gets involved, but yeah, sometimes that works out, too. (My niece-in-law had a kid with hers.)
This discussion has been closed.