User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] TWDG easter eggs / references / hidden jokes?

posted by GeneralC on - last edited - Viewed by 15.8K users
has anyone found any Easter eggs in this game yet if you have could you
maybe take a picture or video and post it here
189 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • nice and how about the "hidden scene" where Duck turns into a zombie and murders everyone and then throws you off the train..
  • Since she ran off to meet radio man Lee went to find her. Resulting in the bite and his death.
  • Rock114;762141 said:
    Trusting Campman, and getting kidnapped by him, indirectly caused Lee to get bitten. Then when everyone went to look for her at the hospital, Vernon stole the boat. The entire group got screwed because Clem trusted this guy, and Lee, Kenny, and Ben (Determinant) all died because of it. Omid and Christa are still MIA.
    Come on, that's like saying the holocaust happened because Mr. and Mrs. Hitler were horny.
  • JordyLicht;762149 said:
    Come on, that's like saying the holocaust happened because Mr. and Mrs. Hitler were horny.
    Aren't they indirectly responsible?
  • SeriousScar;762215 said:
    Aren't they indirectly responsible?

    Don't even get started on that. Thats stupid. Nobody can know how someone will be as adult.
  • Rock114;762141 said:
    Trusting Campman, and getting kidnapped by him, indirectly caused Lee to get bitten. Then when everyone went to look for her at the hospital, Vernon stole the boat. The entire group got screwed because Clem trusted this guy, and Lee, Kenny, and Ben (Determinant) all died because of it. Omid and Christa are still MIA.
    Pretty much sums it up. A majority of the deaths in this game are caused by the stupidity of kids.
  • Nuked;762572 said:
    Pretty much sums it up. A majority of the deaths in this game are caused by the stupidity of kids.
    You can always trace it further than that. Clem wouldn't have trusted him if he had never began talking to her in the first place. Or perhaps it was Carley/Doug's fault, had they not given Clem the batteries for her walkie talkie at the end of episode 2, she would have never been able to talk to the stranger in the first place.

    There is never a single cause to events like these. Except for Ben.
  • Lol except for Ben! Haha nice
  • Mornai;762676 said:
    You can always trace it further than that. Clem wouldn't have trusted him if he had never began talking to her in the first place. Or perhaps it was Carley/Doug's fault, had they not given Clem the batteries for her walkie talkie at the end of episode 2, she would have never been able to talk to the stranger in the first place.

    There is never a single cause to events like these. Except for Ben.
    Or Lee for giving her the walkie-talkie back in episode 4. Clementine bringing all this on herself somehow makes Lee's death easier to handle.
  • dinofire;760767 said:
    Just a list of easter eggs and allusions I found in episode 5 C:

    Easter Eggs:
    Randy Tudor (Powerful 'stache)
    Found by talking to Kenny 5(6?) times in the dead couple's room

    Allusions:

    You start and end the game in handcuffs. (determinant)

    You start the game killing a zombie caretaker/babysitter, only to become one yourself.

    The game starts and ends with a child indirectly causing the death of an adult who has saved their life. (Duck/Shawn and Clem/Lee)

    The game starts with Clem handing Lee a weapon (hammer) and ends with Lee handing Clem a weapon (baseball bat)

    The game starts and ends with you being near and then killing a zombie police officer.

    Will add more :D

    interesting observations. what about the Easter eggs though?
Add Comment