Telltale Autumn Sale

Why did they choose Michonne for season 2?

edited January 2013 in The Walking Dead
I don't really get it, why did they choose her for the role of Clementine's 'mother' in season 2?

I think Lee was great because he wasn't that powerful, but Michonne? She is a beast. My best hope is that you control Clem instead of her.

It doesn't make sense, the game is supposed to take place before the comic and she's alone in there, why would she leave Clementine behind? What is going to sepparate them?

Comments

  • edited January 2013
    Abecedario wrote: »
    I don't really get it, why did they choose her for the role of Clementine's 'mother' in season 2?

    I think Lee was great because he wasn't that powerful, but Michonne? She is a beast. My best hope is that you control Clem instead of her.

    What the hell are you talking about?
  • edited January 2013
    Abecedario wrote: »
    I don't really get it, why did they choose her for the role of Clementine's 'mother' in season 2?

    I think Lee was great because he wasn't that powerful, but Michonne? She is a beast. My best hope is that you control Clem instead of her.

    WHAAAAAAAT?! How do you know that?
  • edited January 2013
    I'm pretty sure they didn't released any information about season 2...
  • edited January 2013
    It doesn't feel right, it just doesn't make sense, the game is supposed to take place before the comic and she's alone in there, why would she leave Clementine behind? What is going to sepparate them?
  • edited January 2013
    Abecedario wrote: »
    It doesn't feel right, it just doesn't make sense, the game is supposed to take place before the comic and she's alone in there, why would she leave Clementine behind? What is going to sepparate them?

    Lay off the bath salts dude.
  • edited January 2013
    Do you understand? If that true (impossible) it means that Clementine will die very very soon, because Rick and Glenn meeting only her, alone.
  • edited January 2013
    zev_zev wrote: »
    Do you understand? If that true (impossible) it means that Clementine will die very very soon, because Rick and Glenn meeting only her, alone.

    Uhm, she appears at the prison and saves Otis.

    You know... The Series have nothing to do with Comic/Game, right?
  • edited January 2013
    zev_zev wrote: »
    Do you understand? If that true (impossible) it means that Clementine will die very very soon, because Rick and Glenn meeting only her, alone.
    That's exactly what I am saying dude, either Clem dies or Michonne decides to leave her behind because she thinks she is a burden, but that doesn't look like the Michonne we know (in the TV Series she doesn't leave Andrea when she is dying)

    Maybe Clem is the one who leaves Michonne? Why would she run away? That doesn't make sense either.
  • edited January 2013
    Uhm, she appears at the prison and saves Otis.

    You know... The Series have nothing to do with Comic/Game, right?

    Yup, I got mistaken, coz I was read this issue of comic long time ago. I was confused with the moment when they found the fallen helicopter
  • edited January 2013
    Nuked wrote: »
    Lay off the bath salts dude.
    And the salt licks. :D
  • edited January 2013
    Abecedario wrote: »
    That's exactly what I am saying dude, either Clem dies or Michonne decides to leave her behind because she thinks she is a burden, but that doesn't look like the Michonne we know (in the TV Series she doesn't leave Andrea when she is dying)

    Maybe Clem is the one who leaves Michonne? Why would she run away? That doesn't make sense either.

    Where did you get this information? I think you just kidding us. I can say something like that too, look *clears his throat* "Hey guys! Why did they choose Negan (backyard figure) as a new friend of Clem, it's terrible! He's a monster..." See? It's called a fictional information.
  • edited January 2013
    Uhm, she appears at the prison and saves Otis.

    You know... The Series have nothing to do with Comic/Game, right?

    That's not true. In the credits, it says the game is based on the comic by Robert Kirkman
  • edited January 2013
    That's not true. In the credits, it says the game is based on the comic by Robert Kirkman

    And what did I say?!?
  • edited January 2013
    Yeah, Michonne is gonna be the lead character in season 2....
    And I'm the Easter Bunny.

    Nice story dude, post it on a fanfic thread or site, but don't try to share 'information' about season 2, which doesn't even have a story yet.
  • edited January 2013
    I'm pretty confused here.. Did you make this up, or did they already release information about Season 2?
  • edited January 2013
    Sutinen wrote: »
    I'm pretty confused here.. Did you make this up, or did they already release information about Season 2?
    If he did make it up, he did good, i hope he did for Clem's sake... or she will... naaaaahhh that can't be they wouldn't chose Michone because then everybody could see Clem's (possible) death coming.
  • edited January 2013
    It's all bullshit guys. Don't worry.
    Nothing has been leaked or confirmed.
  • edited January 2013
    Abecedario wrote: »
    I don't really get it, why did they choose her for the role of Clementine's 'mother' in season 2?

    I think Lee was great because he wasn't that powerful, but Michonne? She is a beast. My best hope is that you control Clem instead of her.

    It doesn't make sense, the game is supposed to take place before the comic and she's alone in there, why would she leave Clementine behind? What is going to sepparate them?

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgmE86lm0NVSIqNTNZOJaFzrif5AGown2aPXzMN66rOvn4mE7V
  • edited January 2013
    Uhm, she appears at the prison and saves Otis.

    You know... The Series have nothing to do with Comic/Game, right?

    Actually The game is canon with the comics
  • edited January 2013
    Crixus wrote: »
    Actually The game is canon with the comics

    And I just did say that the TV-Series has nothing to do with the Game and Comic.
  • edited January 2013
    And I just did say that the TV-Series has nothing to do with the Game and Comic.

    Oh I see what you are saying, my bad i thought you were implying the game had nothing to do with the comic either
  • edited January 2013
    oh, I finally figured it out.

    Clementine grows up to BE Michonne; they just had to fast-forward her aging process a couple of years.
  • edited January 2013
    Platinumb wrote: »
    oh, I finally figured it out.

    Clementine grows up to BE Michonne; they just had to fast-forward her aging process a couple of years.
    And for anyone wondering, she changed her name after she got into a close call with the governor. Even though that logically doesn't make sense it HAPPENS dammit.
  • edited January 2013
    And for anyone wondering, she changed her name after she got into a close call with the governor. Even though that logically doesn't make sense it HAPPENS dammit.

    Well, you see, they heard the "Mentine" and thought it was "Michonne."
  • edited January 2013
    Platinumb wrote: »
    oh, I finally figured it out.

    Clementine grows up to BE Michonne; they just had to fast-forward her aging process a couple of years.
    God damn, she grows fast :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.