User Avatar Image

Why did they choose Michonne for season 2?

posted by Abecedario on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
I don't really get it, why did they choose her for the role of Clementine's 'mother' in season 2?

I think Lee was great because he wasn't that powerful, but Michonne? She is a beast. My best hope is that you control Clem instead of her.

It doesn't make sense, the game is supposed to take place before the comic and she's alone in there, why would she leave Clementine behind? What is going to sepparate them?
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Abecedario;762374 said:
    I don't really get it, why did they choose her for the role of Clementine's 'mother' in season 2?

    I think Lee was great because he wasn't that powerful, but Michonne? She is a beast. My best hope is that you control Clem instead of her.
    What the hell are you talking about?
  • Abecedario;762374 said:
    I don't really get it, why did they choose her for the role of Clementine's 'mother' in season 2?

    I think Lee was great because he wasn't that powerful, but Michonne? She is a beast. My best hope is that you control Clem instead of her.
    WHAAAAAAAT?! How do you know that?
  • I'm pretty sure they didn't released any information about season 2...
  • It doesn't feel right, it just doesn't make sense, the game is supposed to take place before the comic and she's alone in there, why would she leave Clementine behind? What is going to sepparate them?
  • Abecedario;762379 said:
    It doesn't feel right, it just doesn't make sense, the game is supposed to take place before the comic and she's alone in there, why would she leave Clementine behind? What is going to sepparate them?
    Lay off the bath salts dude.
  • Do you understand? If that true (impossible) it means that Clementine will die very very soon, because Rick and Glenn meeting only her, alone.
  • zev_zev;762384 said:
    Do you understand? If that true (impossible) it means that Clementine will die very very soon, because Rick and Glenn meeting only her, alone.
    Uhm, she appears at the prison and saves Otis.

    You know... The Series have nothing to do with Comic/Game, right?
  • zev_zev;762384 said:
    Do you understand? If that true (impossible) it means that Clementine will die very very soon, because Rick and Glenn meeting only her, alone.
    That's exactly what I am saying dude, either Clem dies or Michonne decides to leave her behind because she thinks she is a burden, but that doesn't look like the Michonne we know (in the TV Series she doesn't leave Andrea when she is dying)

    Maybe Clem is the one who leaves Michonne? Why would she run away? That doesn't make sense either.
  • Robbingrobin;762385 said:
    Uhm, she appears at the prison and saves Otis.

    You know... The Series have nothing to do with Comic/Game, right?
    Yup, I got mistaken, coz I was read this issue of comic long time ago. I was confused with the moment when they found the fallen helicopter
  • Nuked;762383 said:
    Lay off the bath salts dude.
    And the salt licks. :D
This discussion has been closed.