User Avatar Image

Lilly Caul in Road to Woodbury

posted by Estrella16 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
I know this thread has been posted probably millions of times but has anyone (Kirkman or Telltale or the author of the book) talked about and explained what the heck is going on as to why Lilly has a different backstory in the book(a crappy one no less) to the one in the game? Has it been explained? The book itself is very mediocre to be honest but this whole confusion with the Lilly thing makes it even worse!
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • FarmerJoe;762839 said:
    Comic Lilly does kill a mother and her baby so...

Neither Lilly's actions are "good" but I'm sure people will have their own opinion for who and what is worse and why they did what they did.I don't think it's as simple as which one is the evil or good one(or you ignore and deny the novel and decide it's the same Lilly,as some choose to do)
    I haven't read the novel or much of the comics.

I do watch the TV show.
  • Oh and eh... that was mostly a joke. :p
  • FarmerJoe;762839 said:
    Comic Lilly does kill a mother and her baby so...

Neither Lilly's actions are "good" but I'm sure people will have their own opinion on who and what is worse and why they did what they did.I don't think it's as simple as which one is the evil or good one(or you ignore and deny the novel and decide it's the same Lilly,as some choose to do)
    To defend comic lily... She didn't know.
  • Robbingrobin;762843 said:
    To defend comic lily... She didn't know.
    about the baby but she did know she was shooting at a woman who she believed was a enemy(mistake)
    Game Lilly believed Carley/Ben was a enemy(mistake in Carley's case)

Comic Lilly is upset for mistakenly killing a baby
    Game Lilly is upset for mistakenly killing Doug

Comic Lilly is manipulated by the Governor
    Game Lilly is a grieving and paranoid wreak

both made a mistake and did something terrible
  • I wouldn't say Lilly was paranoid. She was 100% correct. She was, however, a loose handle and dealt with the entire issue in a menacing, unhelpful manner.
  • Even paranoid people can be correct some of the time.
  • DreadMagus;762869 said:
    Even paranoid people can be correct some of the time.
    True but previous events caused an unhealthy state of mind which spiraled into a tragedy.
  • I wouldn't say she was entirely correct. She says that everything will be fine if Ben says it's Carley's fault, and if she knew Ben did it, why would she say such a thing?
  • Raw hate toward Carley?

You can see she doesn't like her even in episode 1.
  • yes she was a good character but was under governor place so he made her kill Lori and Judith Grimes. Upon seeing Judith baby killed by her shortgun she killed governor for making her do such a bad thing !
This discussion has been closed.