User Avatar Image

Fate of walkie-talkie

posted by zev_zev on - last edited - Viewed by 779 users
There is two location of walkie-talkie in the end of season one. First location: In "Marsh house", if we put everything on table, or if we put only walkie-talkie and keep knife by ourself (my variant). Second location: Walkie-talkie are in shop when Lee died, If we told stranger "I have nothing" and keep walkie-talkie by ourself. When Lee fight with stranger, if you push "Q" too fast, Lee strangling him to death and we got a choise, shoot stranger, or not, you would ask: "Why have you telling this everything?" I think that this walkie-talkie will be in second season, someone, maybe Clem, or new playable character will going to Savannah, and finding radio. If walkie-talkie are with Lee, we would must killing walker Lee (if Clem didn't shoot him) or not killing if Lee in handcuffs. If walkie-talkie was left in "Marsh house", we will get it in there, and killing walker stranger, if Lee or Clementine didn't shoot him.
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Imagine if that walkie talkie is the only thing from season 1 that reemerges in Season 2? :o
  • that walkie would definitely come in handy in season 2
  • How did Campman even get a hold of that walkie-talkie?
  • Nuked;762971 said:
    How did Campman even get a hold of that walkie-talkie?
    He had a generic walkie talkie, clementine was just talking into her own and he picked up the signal.
  • Demopan;762975 said:
    He had a generic walkie talkie, clementine was just talking into her own and he picked up the signal.
    I thought that at first, but what are the chances they end up on the same frequency?
  • Nuked;762982 said:
    I thought that at first, but what are the chances they end up on the same frequency?
    I figured the stranger was depressed and lonely one evening, started flipping through frequencies one after another in a desperate attempt to find anyone. Probably heard Clementine during one her one sided talks with her parents, or she heard him and answered back. That would be my guess.
  • It's probably best she doesn't have it anymore. Now her dumbass won't get kidnapped again for trusting a creep on a walkie-talkie.
  • Jolene snuck into the camp and stole the hat. It's possible he snuck into the camp and saw the frequency her walkie talkie was on when Kenny and Lee were on a run.

Or he might have just spied, saw she was on her walkie-talkie, and painstakingly searched while she was talking into it until he found her. He had the time and desire when he had no family left to live for.
  • Nuked;762990 said:
    It's probably best she doesn't have it anymore. Now her dumbass won't get kidnapped again for trusting a creep on a walkie-talkie.
    I think she's smart enough to not be fooled by strange, insane strangers again. plus, her parents can't be used to trick her anymore.
  • Platinumb;763000 said:
    I think she's smart enough to not be fooled by strange, insane strangers again. plus, her parents can't be used to trick her anymore.
    True, but now Lee's dead, Kenny's lost, and she's on her own. I would say she shouldn't talk to strangers but.....
This discussion has been closed.