User Avatar Image

Which character are you most like?

posted by Platinumb on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Which character in TWD do you most identify with?
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll be honest here. I'd be Ben without a doubt. As much as I'd love to help everyone out, I'd end up being mostly useless and getting a lot of people killed. The only reason I'd be alive would be because some kind group took me in. I don't think I'd have Ben's attitude, though.
  • It'd say i'm more like a Mark person. "Neutral-like"
  • Hm. Apparently I'm most like Christa, according to other people. I can't say I don't agree with them. We're pretty similar.
  • Carley - duh.

Edit - Wow, I totally misread the title.... I'd edit the character but.... I guess it fits - she can't do batteries, I can't read topic titles..... gender aside there are other similarities I guess....
  • Mornai;762693 said:
    I'll be honest here. I'd be Ben without a doubt. As much as I'd love to help everyone out, I'd end up being mostly useless and getting a lot of people killed. The only reason I'd be alive would be because some kind group took me in. I don't think I'd have Ben's attitude, though.
    If I survived the first day, probably this, only with the added bonus that I'm severely near-sighted and with my luck, my glasses would have broken.
  • Lee reminds me of.. well me. I think he's the only character that I could relate to, throughout Season 1.
  • Doug and Ben. Together.
    Aaaand.... Doug and Ben.
  • I christen you: Boug.
  • Probably Larry, without the racism.
    I'm pretty grumpy and misanthropic.
  • Probably Larry for Cynicism, but without the malice so a mixture of him and Doug.

I ended up killing both those guys in game worryingly. (though i regretted Larry and Doug was a sadistic choice, but still...)
This discussion has been closed.