User Avatar Image

Why would Clem grow to LIKE LIKE Ben?

posted by Platinumb on - last edited - Viewed by 889 users
You know what I'm saying. Why do some of you see the potential for them growing into a love interest, had Ben lived to see her "loving" years?

(And if all you have to say is, there's nobody else left, all I have to say is: NO. Just no.)
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Damn you really wanna discuss that shit? I don't see the "potential" for that at all...
  • I see potential for love interact Ben+Clem at 10 years later, if Ben would't die.
  • As Clem's adoptive father (i.e. Lee), I now see it as my duty to drop Ben every time in future playthroughs. :p
  • zev_zev;763186 said:
    I see potential for love interact Ben+Clem at 10 years later, if Ben would't die.
    but WHY?

I don't see what about Ben would appeal to Clementine romantically. He seems more like the "best friend" who maybe wants to get with her, but she just wants to pat his head and tell him he's "nice."
  • then again... some women do like to take on a mommy role with their bfs/husbands...

double u is throwing Ben, forget about dropping him.
  • Platinumb;763189 said:
    but WHY?

I don't see what about Ben would appeal to Clementine romantically. He seems more like the "best friend" who maybe wants to get with her, but she just wants to pat his head and tell him he's "nice."
    Yes, he seems her like best friend, because she's a child, but who knows what would be in future, if Ben would alive.
  • zev_zev;763194 said:
    who knows what would be in future, if Ben would alive.
    Maybe if Ben grows up and grows a pair. I don't think so, though.
  • Well if Ben managed to survive he was going to be a stronger person, but Clem is really too young for him. I mean, he's like 17 and Clem is 9. Maybe after a long time, if both managed to stay alive for 7 years, which is very unlikely, especially for Ben :D
  • Kaserkin;763236 said:
    Well if Ben managed to survive he was going to be a stronger person, but Clem is really too young for him. I mean, he's like 17 and Clem is 9. Maybe after a long time, if both managed to stay alive for 7 years, which is very unlikely, especially for Ben :D
    I don't think age really matters anymore......given the circumstances =/

and Ben is dead. So it will NEVER happen.
  • Tazzle27;763239 said:

and Ben is dead. So it will NEVER happen.
    True. How do you think may Clem love anybody again as she loved Lee? (as father)
This discussion has been closed.