User Avatar Image

If you had the choice..

posted by Corcline27 on - last edited - Viewed by 575 users
To pick ANYONE to be in season 2. Who would it be and why?
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would like to play as Clem and an older independent girl. But logic tells me we will just get a new character that groups with Clem Omid and Christa.
  • Christa. We know that she can connect with Clementine easily, so that'll be great for season 2. Besides, I have a feeling her death will probably be during/after her pregnancy, so I think that would be a great way to send off the ending of the season. It would create a parallel of Lee's death from season 1.

Besides, Christa's probably one of my favorite female characters in the game.
  • Omid: We NEED Christa and Omid to appear in Season 2, need to know their fate and their awesome but if they were not to be in 2, then I would choose Omid over Christa.

Mark: If those two are in the season, then Mark. He was a good guy, seemed useful and loyal, and never really got the screen time he deserved.
  • Yertos;762553 said:
    Omid: We NEED Christa and Omid to appear in Season 2, need to know their fate and their awesome but if they were not to be in 2, then I would choose Omid over Christa.

Mark: If those two are in the season, then Mark. He was a good guy, seemed useful and loyal, and never really got the screen time he deserved.
    Except he's dead?
  • I would love to play as lee but we cant. Unless some miracle happrns and that would be too unrealistic and out of place. Next best thing, random new guy that finds clem or clem herself
  • Tornreaper;762559 said:
    Except he's dead?
    He said anyone in all caps haha.
  • Chuck Norris!

Wait, anyone?

Issac Clarke!

No, no wait - Hardcore Heavy Metal Biker Jesus dual-wielding his holy chainsaw-chuks!
  • Batman would survive a ZA no doubt about it.
  • Lee... it may be hard to play season 2 with another main character...
  • My choice would be Kal El, ftw
This discussion has been closed.