User Avatar Image

If you had to choose between Mark and Carley...

posted by dinofire on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
If you had to choose between Mark and Carley instead of Doug and Carley in the Drugstore, who would you choose? (And Mark would be Mark, and not an IT guy)
I personally would choose Mark.

Who would you choose?
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mark, because he was in the military/air force, could've use the experience.
  • Mark.

Wish we could've gotten to known him better, like Chuck...
  • Carley.

I thought Mark was a bootlicker.
  • Mark of course!
  • slimymeteor;749880 said:
    I prioritize the safety of women and children, which is mostly why I chose Carley over Doug in chapter one. So I'm sure I'd have chosen Carley over Mark just as easily. I did like both Doug and Mark, though.
    I've said this alot, but here we go again...
    Why do women get special treatment over men? Your telling me if it was Doug that was the woman (bit awakward.. .__.), you would of saved Doug?
    Anyway, Mark, cause I saved Doug, and apart from knowing your past, Carley is still useless to me.
  • Danno123;763732 said:
    I've said this alot, but here we go again...
    Why do women get special treatment over men? Your telling me if it was Doug that was the woman (bit awakward.. .__.), you would of saved Doug?
    Anyway, Mark, cause I saved Doug, and apart from knowing your past, Carley is still useless to me.
    Well, women can be used to repopulate the earth.

I feel bad for saying that.
  • Mark was like Ben IMO: trying to help out, but utterly failing in most attempts. Carley would get saved, no questions.
  • anonymau5;763734 said:
    Well, women can be used to repopulate the earth.

I feel bad for saying that.
    you know, women are more than your breeding machines.

what if that woman turned out to be a lesbian? would you rape her and justify it, by saying we "have to repopulate Earth."

watch 28 days later.
  • AnnaSan;750129 said:
    Mark, because he was in the military/air force, could've use the experience.
    he was in the chair force; others said that means it was an office job.

so, no "military training" actually.

(which makes sense. he missed the bird.)
  • Platinumb;763740 said:

(which makes sense. he missed the bird.)
    I love how you have a hard-on for that single shot. Sometimes people miss their targets. It happens. A bird is neither a walker, nor a bandit with a frickin' huge torso.
This discussion has been closed.