User Avatar Image

Clementine's Expression

posted by Neilny91 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
The most traumatizing part of the game is when you ask Clem to shoot you...She gradually psychs her self up to the deed and raises the gun to fire with tears streaming down her face...but right before she fires she gives Lee this look, and I can't tell if it's regret, anger, hatred or whatever...Did anyone else notice it? What was going through her head...
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Neilny91;763796 said:
    Her face maybe half a second before she shoots Lee...I'm still not over the depression this game gave me

She is in her nightmare right then. She cannot do anything about it and it is like a monster chasing her and she is running but cannt move. Her fate is locked in with Lee not being able to take care of her anymore....

Lee promised to take care of her and he did. He taught her how to shoot, trim her hair and tactics and strategies against zombies. It's up to Clementine the hero of the story to take care of herself through this nightmare.

I only feel how terrible this journey will be for her and how horrible it is.
  • User Avatar Image
    OzzyUK Moderator
    Her expression was the saddest part :(
  • Dildor;763627 said:
    When Lee tells her he got bit.
    :(
    All her fault anyway.
  • Nuked;763881 said:
    All her fault anyway.
    Actually it's all Kenny's fault
  • thewalkingwalker;763882 said:
    Actually it's all Kenny's fault
    Actually it's all Ben's fault...somehow. :p
  • User Avatar Image
    OzzyUK Moderator
    Jaded X Gamer;763885 said:
    Actually it's all Ben's fault...somehow. :p
    Carley gave Clementine the batteries for the walkie talkie so its her fault :p
  • OzzyUK;763896 said:
    Carley gave Clementine the batteries for the walkie talkie so its her fault :p
    Exactly! If Clem didn't get batteries, she would never communicated with stranger, stranger would never kidnapped her, and Lee would't bitten.
  • Its all the Lee parents fault.
  • Robbingrobin;763898 said:
    Its all the Lee parents fault.
    Exactly!
    On a serious note, I cried for like an hour (seriously ;/) after I told Clem to leave me, because her expression is like "Why? Why did I have to do this?" as she leaves....
    God damn it TTG....
  • It's the fucking train's fault!
This discussion has been closed.