User Avatar Image

What was Lee Everett's sentence?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
Was he convicted of murder or manslaughter and was he on his way to death row or just normal prison,i don't think the game ever specify's although i could be wrong on that.
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • JamesDMorgan;764013 said:
    I thought there were no official translations into other languages?.. Interesting.
    You right. But the must popular translation of the game on Russian was maded by Tolma4 team, and they have translated that Lee had murdered the son of a senator.
  • I always assumed he was going to his trial. Although, I know nothing about the legal system.
  • Lee was a convicted murderer, was tried, and was sentenced to life in prison. He was on his way to the prison he would spend his remaining days in, coincidentally the same one Rick Grimes and his group would come to occupy, when the police car went off the road. The rest is history.
  • Yeah Carley mentioned he got a life sentence.
  • A life sentence for murder? Gosh, US laws are severe :-|.
  • Mafon2;764095 said:
    A life sentence for murder? Gosh, US laws are severe :-|.
    It's better than the 20 year sentences they give in France.
  • Nuked;764096 said:
    Why? In the US, you get life sentence and never you never get out again. In France you are just there for 20 years.
  • Nuked;764096 said:
    In Russia, Lee (if account his crime as murder in affective state) probably could have ended with 3 years (maximum) of freedom limitation or jail (for judge to decide). With the right to get a release after half of the term. We here don't care for human lifes :-|.
  • Robbingrobin;764118 said:
    Why? In the US, you get life sentence and never you never get out again. In France you are just there for 20 years.
    Not all murders are a life sentence. 25 is the fewest you can get in the US for 1st/2nd degree murder. In France 20 is the most you can get. I prefer murderers being locked away.
  • Nuked;764122 said:
    I prefer murderers being locked away.
    I prefer 'em dead, I mean they killed at least one person cold blooded, Lee's case is different he did not do it on purpose it was an accident, but if someone just walks upon some random dude and shots him in the face I think it's the closest thing to justice to give him the death sentence.
This discussion has been closed.