User Avatar Image

What was Lee Everett's sentence?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Was he convicted of murder or manslaughter and was he on his way to death row or just normal prison,i don't think the game ever specify's although i could be wrong on that.
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ZeroShoot;764198 said:
    I prefer 'em dead, I mean they killed at least one person cold blooded, Lee's case is different he did not do it on purpose it was an accident, but if someone just walks upon some random dude and shots him in the face I think it's the closest thing to justice to give him the death sentence.
    That never happens without one of them having psychological issues. If this happens I don't want the murderer to get the death sentence. I want him to get proper help.
  • ZeroShoot;764198 said:
    I prefer 'em dead, I mean they killed at least one person cold blooded, Lee's case is different he did not do it on purpose it was an accident, but if someone just walks upon some random dude and shots him in the face I think it's the closest thing to justice to give him the death sentence.
    Lee wanted to kill the senator. It was in the heat of the moment, but he did it, and it was wrong. He knew about the affair. So it could easily be understood as murder by the law.
  • Mafon2;764119 said:
    In Russia, Lee (if account his crime as murder in affective state) probably could have ended with 3 years (maximum) of freedom limitation or jail (for judge to decide). With the right to get a release after half of the term. We here don't care for human lifes :-|.
    Robbingrobin;764232 said:
    Lee wanted to kill the senator. It was in the heat of the moment, but he did it, and it was wrong. He knew about the affair. So it could easily be understood as murder by the law.
    Falls under second degree murder.
  • Nuked;764239 said:
    Falls under second degree murder.
    I am just saying it wasn't an accident.
  • Robbingrobin;764241 said:
    I am just saying it wasn't an accident.
    According to Lee it was.
  • Maybe he struck with anger, he didn't strike with the intention to kill, but it did. i.e. when you're really mad, sometimes you don't know you're own strength. maybe he pushed the senator near a glass window, and the guy fell out and down to his death, for example.
  • Riadon;764243 said:
    According to Lee it was.
    Yeah, I did not formulate that correctly. I meant, it could be avoided, by speaking to his wife and saying he knew about the affair.
  • Carley says he got a life sentence.
  • Since he said he knew about the affair, the court could have decided that it was pre-meditated, and it also got bumped up to 1st degree murder because of the high-profile victim.
  • Riadon;764243 said:
    According to Lee it was.
    If you intend to hurt someone and you end up killing then it's second degree.
This discussion has been closed.