37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • angrytree;764479 said:
    http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/i0Dznjq/How-well-do-you-know-The-Walking-Dead-Game

It has 30 questions. It was rather difficult because I had to think of questions that aren't based on the choices you make. Please rate and comment.
    That was easy. But neither Kenny nor Lily appear in the comic, dude.
  • Robbingrobin;764496 said:
    That was easy. But neither Kenny nor Lily appear in the comic, dude.
    Lilly caul.

EDIT: Done, got 100% but you should have made it less obvious. like when the question said what was lee arrested for : it was obvious because the murdering a man sleeping with his wife was the most detailed. Who was from Ft lauderdale - Kenny, duck katjaa they had the most letters you could have put doug carley and lilly / omid chuck and christa to make it less obvious
  • Great,I was looking for this ;)
  • "What was the first line ever said in the game?"

You made a mistake on that question, because NONE of the answers you presented are right. :P It's "Well, i reckon you didn't do it then." I'm such a fanboy.

Anyway, i got a 100%. That was pretty easy, but well, that's what i get when i play the game a lot.
  • aaron1290;764499 said:
    Lilly caul.

EDIT: Done, got 100% but you should have made it less obvious. like when the question said what was lee arrested for : it was obvious because the murdering a man sleeping with his wife was the most detailed. Who was from Ft lauderdale - Kenny, duck katjaa they had the most letters you could have put doug carley and lilly / omid chuck and christa to make it less obvious
    Lilly Caul is just in the Comic and in the book, but not in the game. :rolleyes:
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Robbingrobin;764514 said:
    Lilly Caul is just in the Comic and in the book, but not in the game. :rolleyes:
    Well, I'd personally say that's open to interpretation. It's not like Game-Lilly ever gave her last name. :rolleyes:
  • 'Killed a man sleeping with his life'...
  • An easy 100%

You should make another one that is a bit less obvious.
  • Riadon;764530 said:
    An easy 100%

You should make another one that is a bit less obvious.
    me too, yes please do another one, enjoyed it :D
    oh and: thanks for this one :)
  • I..I..I..I got 97 ;_;
    WTF did I do wrong D: I'mma go back and do it again
This discussion has been closed.