User Avatar Image

The Newly Regenerated Doctor Who Thread

posted by Friar on - last edited - Viewed by 77.6K users
So, Christmas is approaching, and with it a brand new Doctor who episode, and seeing as it's no longer series 5, I thought it would be time for a new, more generalised Doctor who thread!

For those who are new to the series, It features a humanoid Alien (timelord) called the Doctor, who travels in time and space in the TARDIS. He's the last of his race, and when he dies, he regenerates into a new person (up to 13 times). So far he has done so 11 times, with the current, 11th doctor being Matt Smith.

To kick things off, here's a trailer for the new Doctor who ipod/iphone/ipad/android game: The mazes of time!
4.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ribs;764557 said:
    fairly great
    Thanks, that was a very detailed and persuasive argument.

So long as Big Finish don't do any more special offers this year, I *might* be OK....
  • I'v been hooked on the lost stories since the feel like TV eps (well they where suppost to be) And I don't have to worry about feeling locked out cos I haven't followed the audios before.
  • Probably mentioned here but the next episode of Doctor Who is called Phantom of the Hex.
  • coolsome;764609 said:
    Probably mentioned here but the next episode of Doctor Who is called Phantom of the Hex.
    No, that's Episode 9. :)

Next one's called The Bells of Saint John by last report, but it's not been officially confirmed so it may well change.

As of right now, the next season is:
    The Bells of St John by Steven Moffat
    The Rings of Akhaten by Neil Cross
    Episode 8 by Mark Gatiss
    Phantom of the Hex by Neil Cross
    Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS by Stephen Thompson
    The Crimson Terror by Mark Gatiss
    The Last Cybermen by Neil Gaiman
    Episode 14 by Steven Moffat
  • Is the Limited collector edition of Light at the End worth it? cos Id wana know what the special box would look like but I fear it might be sold out by the time we see it.:P
  • coolsome;764968 said:
    Is the Limited collector edition of Light at the End worth it?
    I'm not convinced that it is, no. Cheaper option for me.
Add Comment