User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 445.6K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • coolsome;764740 said:
    Once I was the puppet now I pull the strings.
    Don't even joke about puppets!
  • Okay, I've only just discovered Once Upon A Time, and I think I might have sleep deprevation.
  • GaryCXJk;764811 said:
    Okay, I've only just discovered Once Upon A Time, and I think I might have sleep deprevation.
    Thanks for reminding me that the latest episode must be out now! I do really enjoy this series, although there are also things that annoy me about it.
  • I've been watching it on Netflix. Fantastic show, tbh.
  • Avistew;764857 said:
    Thanks for reminding me that the latest episode must be out now! I do really enjoy this series, although there are also things that annoy me about it.
    I like it, but there are a lot of filler episodes.
    I think they should have made it with 13 episodes per season instead of 23/24.
    The CGI is absolutely horrible by the way, this makes the series a little too childish sometimes.
  • Doctor Who doesn't exactly have great CGI work either, though.
  • GaryCXJk;764875 said:
    Doctor Who doesn't exactly have great CGI work either, though.
  • GaryCXJk;764875 said:
    Doctor Who doesn't exactly have great CGI work either, though.
    I've never seen anything from or with Dr. Who...

*runs away and hides from the lynch mob*
  • JordyLicht;764885 said:
    I've never seen anything from or with Dr. Who...

*runs away and hides from the lynch mob*
    Doctor Who is also available on Netflix.

As a fan of Doctor Who, I started watching the new series' from the beginning (ie. the ninth Doctor, Christopher Eccleston), but if you just want to watch it to see if you might be interested, I'd recommend watching David Tennant's 10th Doctor.
  • Man, I wish we had Netflix over here. Well, maybe not, I don't know if I'd ever leave the house again.
    I do want to start watching Dr. Who however, I have to, I am a geek.
This discussion has been closed.