User Avatar Image

The missing 3 months.

posted by Corcline27 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
How cool would it be if TT and Kirkman combined to make a comic depicting the 3 months we missed at the motel.? Meeting mark. Arguing with Larry, flirting with Carley. I would buy that in a heart beat. What do you all think?

E: also the fights with the bandits.
58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There were no bandit fights in the three months between EP 1 and 2. They just met the bandits at the start of episode 2.
  • Oh you work for TT and know exactly what happend during the 3 months? Why didn't you just say so.
  • The bandits had the deal with the St. Johns during the 3 months...
  • Corcline27;764850 said:
    Oh you work for TT and know exactly what happend during the 3 months? Why didn't you just say so.
    I am just not stupid.
  • That's your opinion. Like with the bandits. Both could be wrong. one of them I know is wrong.
  • Corcline27;764878 said:
    That's your opinion. Like with the bandits. Both could be wrong. one of them I know is wrong.
    Did you ever play the actual game? They meet the Bandits the first time in episode 2.
  • If Telltale would making a DLC about how they lived for three months in a motel, it will be very sad, because we know that they're all dead :( (almost all)
  • Robbingrobin;764883 said:
    Did you ever play the actual game? They meet the Bandits the first time in episode 2.
    yeah they meet the bandits for the first time with the st john brothers, and the first they heard of them was when ben was talking to travis, the attacks in between episodes only happened between episode 2-3 (after they had messed up the deal the bandits had with the st john family).

i would not pay for DLC, if i buy a game i want it all, not just the bits they didn't cut out, and if they add content later i want that for free because it is still just part of the package of buying the game, and not only do i despise DLC practices, i also think that either the DLC would feel out of place and in a bubble in the middle of a great story and have little significance or it will have significant consequences in the DLC that would effect the rest of the story basically invalidating my original play through
  • The bandits from episode 2 are not the only bandits on TWD world. And I'm sure every group doesn't call them bandits either.
  • Corcline27;764899 said:
    The bandits from episode 2 are not the only bandits on TWD world. And I'm sure every group doesn't call them bandits either.
    But they are the only bandits they have to deal, with, sugarpiece.
This discussion has been closed.