User Avatar Image

Clementine's discover ep 4. iPad 3

posted by Melii on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
When I'm looking for clementine, and I go to the back yard, look at the shed where she is, I clic on button and it doesn't give me the option "open the shed" ... It only says look at the shed.... HELP! Fix this problem plz,
7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • same here... can't open the shed door... tried to restart the chapter (Chapter 4: Clementine's Discovery) but the issue is still there! can someone from telltale please tell us if this is a know bug?
  • You don't click the door you click other things around you and move around the door then it responds
  • Already done this… tapped on all the others thing, then when I try to come back into the house I see an animation of the shed door making some noise. Normally when I tap on something I see in the bottom left "Look at …" or something like that. When I tap on the shed door I only see "Shed Door" and nothing append. It looks like a bug for me.
  • You are supposed to talk to Molly, then Kenny and then you find out she is outside. Look at the grate on the side, then look at the shed door, click other things and then you can click the door
  • Nightcurse123;761705 said:
    You are supposed to talk to Molly, then Kenny and then you find out she is outside. Look at the grate on the side, then look at the shed door, click other things and then you can click the door
    No you can't!!! I'm totally stuck as well shed door won't do anything.
  • Someone please help with she'd door. I have paid for game, and am getting right in to it and now just can't do anything.
  • According to Bobob (one user with a similar problem in a different episode), using the rewind feature may fix the issue.
This discussion has been closed.