User Avatar Image

WORST ending ever!!!

posted by anicassaro on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Deciding to just drop off after Clementine leaves Lee and show NOTHING else makes this game have one of the worst endings of all time.

You can leave a season, episode, game, series, etc off with suspense for what's next, a happy ending, a cliffhanger, etc . ANYTHING other than what telltale games decided to run with which must have been "I'm tired, that's good enough. Lets wrap it up."
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • J_Scheff;763638 said:

PS. Happy endings are not part of TWD universe. Happy endings are not always a part of real life. In the real world it is dark, and in a Walking Dead world its even darker. The ending of this game did piss me off. But I liked that it pissed me off. If a game can give me strong emotions like this, its an impressive game.
    True. Happy endings are soon forgotten. This ending I will never forget.
  • zev_zev;763565 said:
    Did you see what happened after credits?
    Clementine was outside the city and stared at a hill that had two figures of people.

That doesn't exactly add any more resolution.
  • Tornreaper;763678 said:
    Clementine was outside the city and stared at a hill that had two figures of people.

That doesn't exactly add any more resolution.
    I know, I asked the author of theme
  • zev_zev;763608 said:
    How?! How anyone can skip the credits, and don't listen this beautiful song "Take us back"???
    That song is so depressing, especially with Lee having just died.
  • Nuked;763684 said:
    That song is so depressing, especially with Lee having just died.
    I don't know why but this song calmed me when I played
  • The song was perfect while I cried my eyes out.
  • TT is just evil and added the song to make people cry even more >:{
  • I thought the ending was perfect until that godawful, bet-hedging meaningless bit after the credits.
  • I wonder what OP is thinking after he realized there was an after credits scene...:p

I'm glad they put it in. It still leaves enough open to interpretation without completely throwing the characters in the trash with a "you decide what happens" ending. This also gives a chance to prove those who say your decisions have no impact wrong in season 2.
  • Mornai;765024 said:
    I'm glad they put it in. It still leaves enough open to interpretation without completely throwing the characters in the trash with a "you decide what happens" ending.
    But it's totally a "you decide what happens ending". It adds no clarity to anything, just more questions. It's a total hedge ending, without actually adding anything to the ending.
This discussion has been closed.