User Avatar Image

That Guy With The Glasses Thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 17K users
This is a thread to one of the most funniest reviewers and actors on the internet . The Nostalgia Critic played by Doug Walker. The Nostalgia Critic has given such wonderful jokes such as A BAT CREDIT CARD, or TIMING!, and such good videos and reviews such Casper,Top 11s,Batman & Robin,Old vs New Batman and i'm sure people remember his fight with the Nerd (another very funny reviewer on the internet) So anyway go ahead and talk about anything about The Nostalgia Critic. You can even talk about other people such as AVGN,Linkara,The Nostalgia Chick,Bum Reviews.

My question is what is your favorite Nostalgia Critic episode?

Mine is a tie between Top 11 Simpsons episodes,Top 11 Batman episodes,Junior,Batman & Robin, and Old vs New Batman vs The Dark Knight but if i had to pick i would say ether Junior or Top 11 Simpsons episodes.
395 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • DAISHI;765179 said:
    It's a dark day for the Internet.
    Now come on let's be fair here. NC is in my opinion better than Demo Reel. It had a good idea but i was really disapointed with the Wreck it Ralph episode :/. Second he's taken an break and is coming back with a fresh mind. There's a reason he said that episodes are going to take 2 weeks to make so Doug can make fresher jokes.

On a side note was Doug serious in the video when NC said that Doug didn't want to end NC but Doug had a burnout?
  • It would explain a great deal. And I think removing the restrictions on "era" for a movie is REALLY going to help.
  • I am being fair, the entire site is a walking disaster and a plague in the net.
  • I'll be honest and I'll come out to the hate. I kind of enjoy Phelan and Allison's stuff, but I don't watch them on Doug's site. There, I said it.
  • I can respect your opinions even if I disagree with them.
  • Well, that lasted all of four months.
  • Yeah, I knew he couldn't get rid of him permanently! YEARRRGGGHHHH.
  • DAISHI;765186 said:
    I am being fair, the entire site is a walking disaster and a plague in the net.
    Oh, do you not like it? I'd never have guessed.
  • DAISHI;765186 said:
    I am being fair, the entire site is a walking disaster and a plague in the net.
    Why? The net has lots of reviewers for various different things.
    What makes Channel Awesome so especially terrible?
  • Chyron8472;765294 said:
    Why? The net has lots of reviewers for various different things.
    What makes Channel Awesome so especially terrible?
    I decided to reconsider my statement and went to TGWG and chose a random thing I'd never seen before. I chose "Awesome Video Games".

What I was confronted by was the same thing I see on the entire site. Unfunny, uninformative, unentertaining.
    I then picked the latest episode of Ask That Guy. Same thing.

It doesn't help that the sheer amount of options, on the site, is overwhelming. And each one I pick that seems mildly interesting is just another 'random person acting in a way they think might be funny' shtick. Maybe I'd hate it less if there wasn't such a sheer amount of awful.

Oh, and he insulted King of the Hill. So screw him.
Add Comment