User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.1K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm making Strawberry White Chocolate Cheesecake. Usually, that's a raspberry pairing, but I don't like raspberries. Screw baking rules!
  • Hw dare you run zombie girl out of here.
  • DAISHI;765127 said:
    ES006 - "Black Sunday"
    [Long part that I don't want to quote in its ineresting entirety]
    I somehow like the ironic twist that the Third Reich named that program Sephiroth.

For my understanding: Why does he need food conveyed? With his superhuman regeneration ability he won't starve, will he?
  • Iryon;765376 said:
    I somehow like the ironic twist that the Third Reich named that program Sephiroth.

For my understanding: Why does he need food conveyed? With his superhuman regeneration ability he won't starve, will he?
    The organization tries its best to be humane. Even if its not a necessity, they still want to provide some level of comfort while he lives. He still feels hunger.
  • Secret Fawful;765391 said:
    Wii U redeemed?
    To say it blunt, this is one of the most bullshit things I've ever read about the Wii U.

It has been, what, three months since the Wii U launch? Why does it need redeeming at this point? Did the PS3 have a lot of games within the three months? Did the XBox 360 have a lot of games within the three months?

Didn't think so.
  • Goddamn it!
    And I was trying to avoid the Wii U.
    Now I wants its precious!
This discussion has been closed.