User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 78.5K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Johro;765413 said:
    It's in my Library now, under C
    Not mine. I even tried logging off, then back on, and nothing.

    Edit: So, it's released now, apparently, and I still don't have my copy. Who do I talk to about this?
  • Amazon's pre-order deal was extended, so I bought it after it released and got the pre-order credit, and started downloading immediately.
  • Gibbeynator;765417 said:
    So, it's released now, apparently, and I still don't have my copy. Who do I talk to about this?
    If you had it before and suddenly don't now, I'd talk to Steam Support.
  • Darth Marsden;765445 said:
    If you had it before and suddenly don't now, I'd talk to Steam Support.
    Yeah, I sent them a message, so now I have to hope that they'll get back to me sometime this year.
  • Gibbeynator;765447 said:
    Yeah, I sent them a message, so now I have to hope that they'll get back to me sometime this year.
    Where did you buy the game by the way?
  • der_ketzer;765517 said:
    Where did you buy the game by the way?
    Green Man Gaming, but since they gave me the code, and it did work, I assume my problem is on Steam's end.
  • Gibbeynator;765537 said:
    Green Man Gaming, but since they gave me the code, and it did work, I assume my problem is on Steam's end.
    check with greenman and retry the code. Maybe there was something wrong with the payment and they blacklisted the key.
  • Daily Deal:

    image

    50% off. Seems to have been on sale a lot lately. Hmm.

    Also - I know it's not Steam, and I know most of us have negative opinions of the service, but I have to point it out anyway: There's some amazing deals over at Origin at the moment. Like, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Batman: Arkham City GOTY Edition, Crysis 2: Maximum Edition and Two Worlds II GOTY Edition for £5 each.
  • By the way, the weekend deals are Chivalry(F2P weekend) and Hotline Miami at 50% off each.
  • der_ketzer;765619 said:
    check with greenman and retry the code. Maybe there was something wrong with the payment and they blacklisted the key.
    I don't think that's it. I asked around, and it turns out some other people have had the game removed from their accounts, and they bought it directly from Steam.
Add Comment