User Avatar Image

Did you watch the Episode after credits scene on your first playthrough?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 634 users
It seems that most people didn't know it existed until they found out on the forums or elsewhere... I want to find out who.
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Most games have an after credits scene. I waited specifically for one although i probably would have done anyway just for the music.
  • I waited, hoping that there'd be either a bonus scene or a message at the end about season 2.
  • It wouldn't let me skip the credits. So yes.
  • i watched the credits because i wanted to know what the song was and i felt like i couldn't move after the ending
  • I always watch the credits when I finish a game for the first time.
    You often get something afterwards, a little scene or something else.
  • I never watch credits unless they force me to it. So I missed it.
  • Shrewsbury Survivor;765116 said:
    I kind of thought they where going to round her off. I didnt want them to but... She looked at the shells and was alone. I thought they were going to carry out a quick assasination to move on. The idea of them killing Clem off scared me. It would of been a big mistake and took me to real tears. Im more than releaved she lived.
    I'm still fear, that they are bandits, of psychopaths.
  • I watched- wasn't aware there was going to be anything after the credits. It's just that I was sitting there in stunned silence at this awesome game I just played, I couldn't move. All of the sudden the scene starts going and I just about fell out.
  • i watched it the first time, but mainly just because i couldn't think of or didn't want to do any thing else but just sit and watch
  • thestalkinghead;765574 said:
    i watched it the first time, but mainly just because i couldn't think of or didn't want to do any thing else but just sit and watch
    The same sityation. I just sat, in my head was only one thought: "Is this the end?" The song: "Take us back" forever remained in my soul.
This discussion has been closed.