User Avatar Image

Lilly Caul in Road to Woodbury

posted by Estrella16 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
I know this thread has been posted probably millions of times but has anyone (Kirkman or Telltale or the author of the book) talked about and explained what the heck is going on as to why Lilly has a different backstory in the book(a crappy one no less) to the one in the game? Has it been explained? The book itself is very mediocre to be honest but this whole confusion with the Lilly thing makes it even worse!
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • DreadMagus;762905 said:
    Raw hate toward Carley?

You can see she doesn't like her even in episode 1.
    So she would let someone walk free after stealing supplies so she can off someone she hates? It seems more likely that her paranoia caused her to believe that Carley was the culprit, and her personal hatred of her fueled that line of thought.
  • waseeqsiddiqui;763077 said:
    yes she was a good character but was under governor place so he made her kill Lori and Judith Grimes. Upon seeing Judith baby killed by her shortgun she killed governor for making her do such a bad thing !
    "Kirkman confirms that the Lilly in the Video Game is not the same character as the Lilly in the comic and novel series." (from Letter Hacks issue 106)
  • YEAAAAA! Enough Of Lily! SHEZ GONE NOW !!!! If U GUYZ READ WALKING DEAD COMICS U WILL SEEE MANY LILY TYPE CHARACTERS LIKE NICHOLAS, NEGAN , MARTINEZ etc ! All I wanna advise u guyx is too read the comics!!!
  • waseeqsiddiqui;765547 said:
    YEAAAAA! Enough Of Lily! SHEZ GONE NOW !!!! If U GUYZ READ WALKING DEAD COMICS U WILL SEEE MANY LILY TYPE CHARACTERS LIKE NICHOLAS, NEGAN , MARTINEZ etc ! All I wanna advise u guyx is too read the comics!!!
    Don't you understand? It's not the same characters! Not the same Lillys. P.S. You forget Abraham.
  • zev_zev;765548 said:
    Don't you understand? It's not the same characters! Not the same Lillys. P.S. You forget Abraham.
    No, he just means, that there are many "asshole" types, I think.
  • Robbingrobin;765557 said:
    No, he just means, that there are many "asshole" types, I think.
    Oh, ok, I'm sorry. I just didn't understood. And about Abraham... I mean that he's cool, as like Negan or Lilly!
  • I think its Funny how there are Two ladies named lily cual that look exactly alike.
  • KingOfTheDead;765729 said:
    I think its Funny how there are Two ladies named lily cual that look exactly alike.
    They don't look that much alike. And where does the game actually says her surname is caul, huh?
  • Robbingrobin;765733 said:
    They don't look that much alike. And where does the game actually says her surname is caul, huh?
    The Picture prior to release, dude the Trophy when she was left was Woodbury Bound but was changed in an update. They do except Comic lily had a ponytail
  • Robbingrobin;765733 said:
    It's a holy true.
This discussion has been closed.