User Avatar Image

Dear god in heaven.

posted by Demopan on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
These things are very simple. Stop making random theories, stop going off on huge tirades. These facts here are absolute. Get over it:

1. Carley and Doug are dead
2. Lee is dead
3. Kenny is dead
4. They are not coming back

I do not see what is so hard to grasp about these facts. Just get over it already.
72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • gimmeseason2;765652 said:
    I believe Molly gets away even if you shoot her, unless the bullet went through her heart or some other important organ.
    The shoulder sack is an important organ.
  • gimmeseason2;765652 said:
    I believe Molly gets away even if you shoot her, unless the bullet went through her heart or some other important organ.
    Lot of blood vessels in the shoulder, nerves as well, even if she's lucky she'd need medical treatment and im not sure where she'd get it from.
  • Shes not dead Gary Whitta Writer of Episode four say that in no situation is she dead
  • KingOfTheDead;765726 said:
    Shes not dead Gary Whitta Writer of Episode four say that in no situation is she dead
    Thats highly unlikeley, due to Lee actually totally hits her shoulder sack, but I keep it with that. When a writers says that, he is of course right and I respect that. But in reallife she would be pretty dead, when the thing gets damaged.
  • Robbingrobin;765732 said:
    Thats highly unlikeley, due to Lee actually totally hits her shoulder sack, but I keep it with that. When a writers says that, he is of course right and I respect that. But in reallife she would be pretty dead, when the thing gets damaged.
    What if she got into the medical room its possible.
  • KingOfTheDead;765736 said:
    What if she got into the medical room its possible.
    didn't Vernon and Christa clear that place out? Plus, does Molly even know how to treat a wound like that, with walkers breaking down the door no less?
  • Dear god in heaven.

Please stop letting rude and intolerant people try to dictate what everyone else should think.
  • Rock114;765749 said:
    didn't Vernon and Christa clear that place out? Plus, does Molly even know how to treat a wound like that, with walkers breaking down the door no less?
    Vernon said "We'll take as much of this as we can carry..." so i doubt they were able to take the entire locker full of meds with them, and after their exit they couldn't have gone back for the rest.
  • Dude..I'm sorry, but it's not easy for me to just forget about them..They were my friends.
  • Carley and Doug are definitely dead, but Kenny wasn't confirmed dead.
    Although it is very unlikely that he survived the Ben scene, the Christa scene probably has more chance of him surviving. Just like Tyreese in the comics when he was able to kill a room full of walkers by himself ^-^
This discussion has been closed.