User Avatar Image

That Guy With The Glasses Thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 17.5K users
This is a thread to one of the most funniest reviewers and actors on the internet . The Nostalgia Critic played by Doug Walker. The Nostalgia Critic has given such wonderful jokes such as A BAT CREDIT CARD, or TIMING!, and such good videos and reviews such Casper,Top 11s,Batman & Robin,Old vs New Batman and i'm sure people remember his fight with the Nerd (another very funny reviewer on the internet) So anyway go ahead and talk about anything about The Nostalgia Critic. You can even talk about other people such as AVGN,Linkara,The Nostalgia Chick,Bum Reviews.

My question is what is your favorite Nostalgia Critic episode?

Mine is a tie between Top 11 Simpsons episodes,Top 11 Batman episodes,Junior,Batman & Robin, and Old vs New Batman vs The Dark Knight but if i had to pick i would say ether Junior or Top 11 Simpsons episodes.
395 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • MusicallyInspired;765667 said:
    Little to you. And as it happens, to me. But not to everyone.
    THANK YOU. I happen to like his stuff, so it's nice to have someone admit that although they may not enjoy him, there's other people who do.
  • I'm hyped as hell Nostalgia Critic is back.
  • coolsome;765677 said:
    I'm hyped as hell Nostalgia Critic is back.
    As am I, though I hope Doug will still try to do other things besides NC.
  • I'm sure he will. The whole bi-weekly thing seems very geared towards allowing that.
  • I don't know where I insulted anybody else for liking Doug or his channel. I would hope that people not have an automatic assumption that my disdain for a thing somehow means I reflect that disdain onto those who enjoy that thing as well.
  • DAISHI;765874 said:
    I would hope that people not have an automatic assumption that my disdain for a thing somehow means I reflect that disdain onto those who enjoy that thing as well.
    No, but you repeat that disdain over and over again by just constantly maintaining that Doug, and everything on the site, is awful. You don't state it as an opinion - more a fact.
    DAISHI;765186 said:
    I am being fair, the entire site is a walking disaster and a plague in the net.
    DAISHI;765327 said:
    Maybe I'd hate it less if there wasn't such a sheer amount of awful.
    DAISHI;765628 said:
    The fact that he produces little that's entertaining is further reason.
    I thanked MI for not just saying it sucked, like you seemed to, but for conceding that other people might enjoy something he didn't personally like.
  • Well then I reword it. Almost all of Channel Awesome sucks. Doug occasionally has some good NC stuff but it's few and far between.

The people who enjoy Channel Awesome, I disagree with you, but you do not suck.
  • ...OK then. Assassination averted.
  • I wouldn't say I find Doug especially funny, but I would occasionally watch Nostalgia Critic to see all of the awful movies that I somehow have managed to avoid seeing.

The Room review was probably the funniest, but I'm not entirely sure if that was due to anything he said, or just because the movie is priceless all by itself.
  • Dude sometimes Nostalgia Critic is awesome. It's the same way I feel about Videogame Nerd. These guys are actually, really insightful sometimes. I like it when they are that, and not comedy shtick.
Add Comment