User Avatar Image

No Time Left....

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 813 users
Just noticed that in episode 5 when Lee cuts off his arm he leaves his watch behind because he has "No Time Left" get it? I love all these cool little touches Telltale put into the game.
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The puns... the puns... THEY BURN
  • Crixus;766035 said:
    Just noticed that in episode 5 when Lee cuts off his arm he leaves his watch behind because he has "No Time Left" get it? I love all these cool little touches Telltale put into the game.
    HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA AHAH AHAH HA ha ha.........ha....................ha.
  • Yep, Telltale sure are clever bastards.
  • lol I never caught that until now..
  • Yeah...

    Dildor was the first one to point that out in the comments on offlimitspc's playthrough here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OTS47RNr7E

    Gotta love people who try and claim originality, for SOMEONE ELSES observation...

    You should sport this.
    image

    It suits you...
  • that is weird why leave the watch when you just cut off your arm to live
  • wow, talking about "claiming originality on observation"... tons of people noticed that on the first day of release, not months later in some let's play.

    it was a nice little detail
  • First of all i've never even seen that let's play before, secondly i have never seen it mentioned before on the forums, thirdly i dont claim to be the first in the world to see it but only that i noticed it when i played episode 5 today and wished to mention that i thought it was a nice touch and had other people noticed it. Jeez talk about assholes....
  • dubesor;766099 said:
    wow, talking about "claiming originality on observation"... tons of people noticed that on the first day of release, not months later in some let's play.

    it was a nice little detail
    Frumentarii;766096 said:
    Yeah...

    Dildor was the first one to point that out in the comments on offlimitspc's playthrough here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OTS47RNr7E

    Gotta love people who try and claim originality, for SOMEONE ELSES observation...

    You should sport this.
    image

    It suits you...
    First of all i've never even seen that let's play before, secondly i have never seen it mentioned before on the forums, thirdly i dont claim to be the first in the world to see it but only that i noticed it when i played episode 5 today and wished to mention that i thought it was a nice touch and had other people noticed it. Jeez talk about assholes....
  • dubesor;766099 said:
    wow, talking about "claiming originality on observation"... tons of people noticed that on the first day of release, not months later in some let's play.

    it was a nice little detail
    YES

    Talking about claiming originality...

    You're the jerk who ripped off this guys video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBmBeTwXrzM

    Your ripoff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=QPi8zshdyIA

    Here's one for you too.
    image
    Wear it with pride, my little turd smear.
This discussion has been closed.