User Avatar Image

Are you willing to make a game ?

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
Hi, I've mentioned this before that I'm a game maker for years
I've actually haven't any big success in those years
I' worked on lots of projects and I have some experience

In the past ten years I've been almost worked on every parts of a 3d game
Like 3d design-rig-animate-skin-texturing-programing (Not pro in this one)
I'm not pro in any of these parts but I've worked alot on each of these parts and I know how it works

First of all I should say I know it isn't an easy work at all, I'm going to create a game like TWD! but not quite like that
And I'm pretty sure it's a terrible hard work especially for an online group

But we can do this! How ? So we should find 6 or 7 people to work with and we must swear no one will leaves the work until the game is complete

I know it's looks kind of crazy and it's much harder than what it looks but we can do that!

We need to create a strong alliance, No one is the boss! We just work together and everyone are same( We can speak more about this later)

I say again that creating a game like TWD is a lot harder than what it looks and It coulde take years (depends on how we'll work!)

We can speak more later but for now who will accompany me in this long road ?
(If you have any skills in these parts)
Sorry for broken English
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am a total n00b when it comes to programming and / or designing, but I am always willing to put my education to use and create some music for games and / or movies.
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    Hi again, Sorry if I wasn't here for a while! I've been working on the game

And I have to say This project has gone so far
    I'll surprise you soon
    We'll must established a website soon

Sorry if I don't respond to the comments, I have a list of people who send comment and are willing to work togather, I'll be in touch with them when we start to work as a team
  • Any progress and future plans, N7?
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    Arsun97;760468 said:
    Any progress and future plans, N7?
    Sure, I've never left working on this game even one day! I'm working hard on it and I'm pretty sure everything is going awesome

Sorry I can't say anything more, But I'll be in touch with you and other guys that posted in this thread,
  • N7.;761470 said:
    Sure, I've never left working on this game even one day! I'm working hard on it and I'm pretty sure everything is going awesome

Sorry I can't say anything more, But I'll be in touch with you and other guys that posted in this thread,
    Great man, keep it up :)
  • When will that be?
  • If I had a ton of people who knew how to use toon boom studio and lived in my area. I would have made something awesome. Now I gotta do is just plan things out and get used to toon boom since I'm working solo here. Its annoying really. Yes, If i could make a video game I'd do it in a heart beat.
  • So how's it going? You didn't update in a while...
  • Going to go out on a limb here and say no.

I'm gonna lose the thread due to inactivity. If N7 would like me to re-open it, shoot me a PM.
This discussion has been closed.