User Avatar Image

My personal TRIBUTE SONG for Clementine

posted by sabrinabianca on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
I guess everybody remembers that moment, where you have to let little Clem go. I cried in the end. That is why I HAD to make a Tribute Song for this FANTASTIC, AWESOME and WONDERFUL game.

Thank you so, so much for the inspiration, telltale games :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w1xmBfOJ48
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Haha....well...thank you anyways :D Even a "so so" song is not a bad one. Still...composing an own song is not THAT easy, so I appreciate everybody who tells me to keep on making more songs. And before criticizing, you might come up with a better one (and no cover) ;)
  • ein wirklich schönes Lied und eine schöne Stimme. Hoffe wir sehen noch so ein Video nach der zweiten Staffel von TWD ^^
  • wow very good song
  • Ja, auf die zweite Staffel freu ich mich auch schon riesig! Ich hab den ersten Teil hintereinander durchgespielt, weil ich einfach nicht aufhören konnte. War schon echt absolut irre!
  • Right... I tear up because of the song, read "First my parents, and now you? please don't be one of them, please don't become a walker. Thanks :'(
  • AUHFKJZNHFKAJUFL I CWIED :(Amazing song, PLEASE DO MORE! The world has always needed a talanted musician, and you cross that line and just become a joy in any ears. I wouldn't live without ears now! BALLS TO VINCENT VAN something... :P Anyway, ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod I am 20% more convinced to die :D Not really, but that was super touching! carry on with the good work!
  • best comment ever :D thank you so, so much!:o
  • sabrinabianca;759823 said:
    I guess everybody remembers that moment, where you have to let little Clem go. I cried in the end. That is why I HAD to make a Tribute Song for this FANTASTIC, AWESOME and WONDERFUL game.

Thank you so, so much for the inspiration, telltale games :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w1xmBfOJ48
    i guess it is absolutely amazing,im a big fun of The walking dead from China,whatever the movies or the games.but it is a pity that there is block to the website youtube.com in China,however i really wanna hear your song,i would appreciate it if u could e-mail me that song,my address is [email]lzjh11@126.com[/email]. many thanks!!! hopefully one day we will hear that song during the games.
  • ClemOwnedYou;760255 said:
    Video was decent, song was so so.
    Lets not get all crazy here lol
  • Thank you, CTCcoco :) Made me laugh *hehe*
This discussion has been closed.