User Avatar Image

Reason of ***** Death

posted by Daw97 on - last edited - Viewed by 946 users
As a topic, reason of Lee's death if he chopped his arm. So, what do u think, and why. Personally i think, he died of blood loss, because if u play without chopping the arm, he will pass out serveral times, and if u chop it, he will just keep going.
35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rambo297;764085 said:
    So blood loss could be possible.
    Possibly, don't know how they even got the bleeding to remotely stop though.
  • Nuked;764084 said:
    Did they cut [Spoiler] Herchel's leg[/Spoiler] in the comics or just the TV show?
    Nah, they cut off Dale's leg. And then [Spoiler]canibals cut off another[/Spoiler] LOL.
  • Nuked;764084 said:
    Did they cut [Spoiler] Herchel's leg[/Spoiler] in the comics or just the TV show?
    Afaik in terms of amputation it was Hershel in the TV show and Dale in the comic. Both times the amputation happened much faster than what Lee tried; it was far too late at that point.

Other than the immediate amputations mentioned a bite has always been lethal in this franchise.
  • Do you think the choice could effect the future like omid gets bit and christa would say it did not work with lee why would it work now if you did not quick cut it off we need to try

Blood loss he did not pass out
  • Rommel49;763932 said:
    He passes out before the option to amputate the arm even comes up (it's what actually prompts the choice in the first place), the infection already spread.
    Indeed, this is pretty much the main reason that shows he did not die of blood loss.
  • He did lose a lot of blood, but I think it was mainly because of the bite because they cut his arm off right after he started showing symptoms, which means it was already in his bloodstream. So cutting off his arm just made him not pass out, I thought it could've atleast gave him more time but I still got the same result on both playthroughs =.=
  • i think if you leave the arm the massive infection in the bite kills Lee, but if you cut it off the infection in his blood and his weakened immune system (blood loss,pain and stress) kills Lee, either way it is the blood poisoning from the bite that kills him
  • At the end you cult here his berating stops slowly. Same like duck. The begin of becoming a walker!
  • Daw97;763917 said:
    As a topic, reason of Lee's death if he chopped his arm. So, what do u think, and why. Personally i think, he died of blood loss, because if u play without chopping the arm, he will pass out serveral times, and if u chop it, he will just keep going.
    u got that backwards buddy. if he chops off his arm dont u think he should pass out more from blood loss versus if he kept his arm on?
  • I think he chopped his hand far too late to save him from becoming a walker.
This discussion has been closed.